Two Under 2

Carrier recommendations

I'm looking for an affordable carrier for the first few months to wear LO in so I can nurse/do stuff with DS. I had the moby wrap for DS, but honestly didnt use it much and wasn't a big fan. I'm looking for something quick, easy and affordable.

TIA!

ETA: I'm not looking for a long-term carrier, just something that's helpful during the early months. I already have a backpack carrier.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Carrier recommendations

• I got an Ergo when DS was about 3 months old and I loved it.  I wished I had gotten it sooner.  I'll definitely be getting the infant insert and using it more with this LO.  It's is super quick to put on and easy to get baby into, but it is on the pricier side ($80-$100).  We've already gotten our money's worth out of it with DS - I still use it with him on my back and he loves it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have a Pikkolo baby carrier (soft structured carrier) and love it. My son is in the 95th% for height and weight and it is awesome and stylish.  I can't get the back carry down by myself but apparantly it can be done (haven't really practiced).  You can bf in it in but it takes practice and only when they are little. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"