Multiples

when are they...

able to sit up?

&

drink their own bottle?

We're reconfiguring some things in the house and just wondering when these things will happen?

Re: when are they...

• DS1 was able to sit unassisted at 5.5m, the twins sat unassisted around 7m.  Twins have been holing their bottles for a couple of weeks now.

• Mine could get into a sitting position at 7-7.5 months.

They reach for the bottle and can hold it for a minute but still don't hold it the entire feeding.  We are at 8.5 months

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Our twins were sitting unassisted at about 7.5 months and drink their own bottles around 8.5 months.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    2 chem preg, 4 failed IUIs, 2 canc IVFs, 2 BFN IVFs, IVF #5 = BFP!!!
    3/23 Beta #1 @ 17dpo = 913, Beta #2 @ 19dpo = 1724, Beta #3 @ 21 dpo = 3240
    First u/s 3/29 @ 5 weeks 2 days - 3 sacs 6 weeks 3 days - 3 heartbeats 8 Weeks - Lost Baby C, Babies A and B going strong
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • sat unassisted between 6-7 months (all 3)

Griffin was holding his bottle at 4mo. Gibby was around 6mo and Grayson still hates holding it at 15 months - but will do it if he's propped up on a boppy... otherwise, if he's sitting up i have to hold it for him.

• Our twins were sitting unassisted at about 7 months and held their own bottles around 8 months.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • My girls sat unassisted at 8 months and they still don't hold their own bottles.  They can kind of do it, but not really and don't really try to/show any interest in it.  DH can't wait until they can!
  • There's a wide range of normal for both of those. My boys both started sitting up unassisted at 7.5m and holding their own bottles about a month later.
    fraternal twin boys born january 2009
  • they were sitting inassisted around 6.5-7.5 months.

at 10 months milina started holding her own bottle...ava was 13 months.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"