Maryland Babies
Options

Annapolis Pediatrics?

Hi Ladies!

DH and I need to start looking for a pediatrician and I was wondering if anyone has any experience with Annapolis Pediatrics? Which doctors do you love/dislike/recommend?

We live on the Eastern Shore (and work in Annapolis) and I saw that they have an office on Kent Island that would be really convenient for us so was hoping someone might have some input.

Any other suggestions for a pediatrician in the Annapolis or Kent Island area would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Re: Annapolis Pediatrics?

• Options
    We have friends that have a 1 month old and they have been very happy with them, they see the Annapolis office. 
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Yep, we use them and have been very happy. We go to either the Waugh Chapel or the Annapolis office. The Annapolis office has walk-in sick hours in the mornings which is super convenient. Also every time I have called when he is sick they have been able to fit him in that day.

we see Dr. Turner most of the time....she is fantastic.  Every other doc there that we have seen has been great though, so I feel like you really can't go wrong. There is also a nurse practitioner there named Kay who is great. I highly recommend them!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We are actually expecting in October and have decided on Annapolis pediatrics because DH works in downtown Annapolis, and within a year, we expect to move down to that area.

I sent DH to their "new patient open house" last month since I was out of town for work, and he said he loved it and we weren't going to interview anywhere else. I don't have any experience there yet, but apparently he said the open house was very informative and he really liked the doctor that was holding the session (my pregnancy brain is making me forget the name of the doc off the top of my head but I know its a woman who is newer to the practice and predominately works out of waugh chapel). I would suggest calling the office and getting the times for the open houses over the next couple of months so you can get all your questions answered since they only do one a month.

I know from doing research around the Annapolis area that its really hard to find a big practice with accomodating hours (weekends, sick walk-ins, evenings). There was only one or two other big practices we were recommended to in Annapolis, and they seemed a little "dated" to me personally.

• Options

We have seen them for 2.5 yrs.  We started off w/ Dr. Corder, but she's on sabbatical in Africa right now, so now (since DS was born) we have mainly seen Dr. White, or the np, Kay Gingell, that mrs.remy mentioned-  she is so nice. 

DD has been a pretty healthy kid, but we have seen Dr. Lester, Dr. Rice, Dr. Libber and Dr. Fortier and I have liked them all.  DD fell & cut her chin and we were able to go into the office and have her glued up (by Dr. Rice) w/ very little wait, much better than going to the ER if you ask me.

There is one NP that I am not a fan of- PM me if you want her name, and I now just make a point to never schedule an appt with her. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"