Northern California Babies

Keeping up with the Kardashians Question

I don't really follow this show, but it was on while I was at the gym today. An old episode - Khloe and Lamar's wedding.

Why did they get engaged after just a month of dating, and why did they have the wedding ten days later??  Wondering if someone that watches this show regularly can provide any insight.  And are they still together and seemingly happy?

Re: Keeping up with the Kardashians Question

• I watched the show and their relationship was very whirlwind...they were of the camp that says "we're in love...why wait".  I've been watching the new episodes and they are still together and seemingly very happy!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Not sure why they got engaged so quickly, but isn't that the "Hollywood" thing to do?!

I think they rushed the wedding because it was not during basketball season, so he was around, not playing.

Yes, still together and I think talking about a baby.

• Loading the player...
  • image2bearichards:

Not sure why they got engaged so quickly, but isn't that the "Hollywood" thing to do?!

I think they rushed the wedding because it was not during basketball season, so he was around, not playing.

Yes, still together and I think talking about a baby.

She was PG at one point.

Totally have no idea why the rush... they seem cute, but totally in the "we just started dating" kinda way.  

That episode was so, so sad.  Poor Bruce.  :(

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"