Trouble TTC
Options

**Ging**

Are you still around my dear?  I feel like I haven't chatted you up in forever.  How are you darlin'?
TTC since 07/2009
Me: PCOS, Blood/Immune Issues DH: Low all 3
Jun.- Sep. 2010 IUI#1-#3 = BFN
Oct. 2010 = IVF #1 = B/G Twins (passed away Feb. 2011)
May 2011 = Myomectomy and trans-abdominal cerclage (TAC)
Sep. 2011 = Surprise BFP = C/P
Feb. 2012 = sFET #1 = BFN
Feb.2012 = Hail Mary IUI #4 = BFN
April/May 2012 = FET #2 w/our last two embies = BFP (Please let this be it!)
Beta #1 8dp5/6dt = 234 Beta #2 10dp5/6dt = 695 Beta #3 12dp5/6dt = 1796 Beta #4 17dp5/6dt = 17,888 U/S #1 May 17, 2012 = Twins
Baby B's heart stop beating at 9 weeks 5 days
Our little miracle baby is a boy. :)

Baby Boy Owen and Baby Girl Avery were born too early on Feb. 13, 2011 due to a pedunculated fibroid, incompetent cervix and suspected placental abruption.
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

"What the heart has once owned and had, it shall never lose." - Henry Ward Beecher
SAIF/PAIF Welcome
Lots of love and luck to my PAIF/3T/IF Veteran ladies, especially my dear friend Zookie. Congrats to Papps, Teach84 and Starbuck on their little ones.

Re: **Ging**

• Options

Hi Sweets!  Yes, I'm still here.  I have some spare time tonight, so I'm trying to catch up with what's going on with everyone.  I've missed ya!

I'm pretty good.  Just started spotting today so that's a bummer but I'm not really surprised.  I'm actually not even sure what cycle I'm on now.  I have to consult with FF, haha.

So how are you?  Hangin in there, I hope.  How was your weekend?

• Options

Damn it!  I am sorry about the spotting hon.  I have no idea what cycle I am on either to tell you the truth.

What else is new?  Your marathon is in October right?  Any plans for the long weekend?

I am hanging in there.  Trying to decide what to do next if this IUI doesn't work. 

TTC since 07/2009
    Beta #1 8dp5/6dt = 234 Beta #2 10dp5/6dt = 695 Beta #3 12dp5/6dt = 1796 Beta #4 17dp5/6dt = 17,888 U/S #1 May 17, 2012 = Twins

Baby Boy Owen and Baby Girl Avery were born too early on Feb. 13, 2011 due to a pedunculated fibroid, incompetent cervix and suspected placental abruption.

"What the heart has once owned and had, it shall never lose." - Henry Ward Beecher
    SAIF/PAIF Welcome
    Lots of love and luck to my PAIF/3T/IF Veteran ladies, especially my dear friend Zookie. Congrats to Papps, Teach84 and Starbuck on their little ones.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hey Pappsy-poo!  I miss you too.  Have a great night and hopefully we can catch up soon.
  • Options

Hey sexy ladies!!!! Seriously Ging, I just want to say I opened your chart link and said a big fuuck you to your chart. Sorry lady. I am trying to remember, but what's your plan? Take another cycle or 2 of the old fashioned way then IUIs?

Hey MDluv!! Thanks for the info on IF. I gotta say, 60% is a hell of a lot better than 20%. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Silly girl you posted while I was typing! I lurved our text convo today. Its been too long lady. xoxo
  • Options
    imagemdluv21:

Damn it!  I am sorry about the spotting hon.  I have no idea what cycle I am on either to tell you the truth.

What else is new?  Your marathon is in October right?  Any plans for the long weekend?

I am hanging in there.  Trying to decide what to do next if this IUI doesn't work. 

Ok, glad I'm not the only one, just can't keep track anymore:(

Yup, the marathon is Oct.17th so I've actually been keeping myself pretty busy with that.  This was the fastest 2ww ever!  I didn't even think about it until my temp drop this morning, so I guess that is good.  No plans yet for the weekend, just soooo happy it's a long one!

For now, let's just say this IUI IS going to workSmile

• Options
    image**Papps**:

I'm just giving you a hard time :) I enjoyed it too.... we need to do it more often xoxo

I agree! 

• Options
    imagelyse2143:

Hey sexy ladies!!!! Seriously Ging, I just want to say I opened your chart link and said a big fuuck you to your chart. Sorry lady. I am trying to remember, but what's your plan? Take another cycle or 2 of the old fashioned way then IUIs?

Hey MDluv!! Thanks for the info on IF. I gotta say, 60% is a hell of a lot better than 20%. 

Oh well hellloooo my love!  Seriously, you guys make me feel so much betterBig Smile

This upcoming cycle we are actually pretty much going to TTA and then after that we will move on.  Most likely clomid and IUI.  

What else is new with you?

• Options

Ummmmm nothing new with me. Just hoping to be half way done or less with this cycle, theeeeeeen the ball starts rolling. I just saw my med list and hope that it all comes on time. Its crazy cakes for sure. So nervous!

Other than that, just working, and staying very busy with that. I definitely don't mind not traveling right now though. Hey have you talked to Lolo?

• Options
    imagelyse2143:

Hey sweetie!

It is WAY better and IUI with MFI only has about a 6 - 8 % chance!

Hope you have been well hon!

TTC since 07/2009

SAIF/PAIF Welcome
  • Options

image**Papps**:
    Butting in on you gorgeous ladies! Hellloooooo  =) I'm logging off shortly, but wanted so say hi!

Hi pretty lady!  xoxo

TTC since 07/2009

SAIF/PAIF Welcome
  • Options

Oh my gosh, crazy, but exciting!  I'm so happy that you are finally getting the ball rolling.

I talked to Lolo a bit last week.  I know she is super busy with her house renovations.  We are planning on meeting up in a few weeks, though, when CK is here so I'm excited about that!  Still kinda sad I didn't get to meet youCrying  Hehe, just playin!

• Options
    imagemdluv21:

Hey sweetie!

It is WAY better and IUI with MFI only has about a 6 - 8 % chance!

Hope you have been well hon!

WOW I had no idea!! I am so glad we didn't gamble with that first. 

I have been hanging in there. Thanks sweets, how about you!?

• Options

image**Papps**:
    Good night my awesome ladies :)

Night sweetie - sweet dreams

TTC since 07/2009

SAIF/PAIF Welcome
  • Options
    imageGingham:

Oh my gosh, crazy, but exciting!  I'm so happy that you are finally getting the ball rolling.

I talked to Lolo a bit last week.  I know she is super busy with her house renovations.  We are planning on meeting up in a few weeks, though, when CK is here so I'm excited about that!  Still kinda sad I didn't get to meet youCrying  Hehe, just playin!

I'm still very sad about that too!! BOOOO to me and DH. Seriously. 

• Options
    imageGingham:
    imagelyse2143:

Oh well hellloooo my love!  Seriously, you guys make me feel so much betterBig Smile

This upcoming cycle we are actually pretty much going to TTA and then after that we will move on.  Most likely clomid and IUI.  

What else is new with you?

So excited for you to get to move forward!  Eeeek - yay!  I hope all you need is a little boost and spermination sweetie.  Big Smile

TTC since 07/2009

SAIF/PAIF Welcome
  • Options
    imagemdluv21:

So excited for you to get to move forward!  Eeeek - yay!  I hope all you need is a little boost and spermination sweetie.  Big Smile

Awwww da extra boost!!! LOL. More like the extra boost on steroids! Thanks lady I certainly hope we're both KU very soon!

• Options
    imagelyse2143:
    imageGingham:

I'm still very sad about that too!! BOOOO to me and DH. Seriously. 

Hehe...don't worry about it.  Totally understandable - you are still a ways away.  Plus the weather was super crazy that weekend.  We definitely don't get thunderstorms like that here in CA!

• Options
    imagelyse2143:
    imagemdluv21:

Awwww da extra boost!!! LOL. More like the extra boost on steroids! Thanks lady I certainly hope we're both KU very soon!

LOL - I was taking about Ging's clomid and IUI.

IVF is def. da extra boost on crazy a$$ steroids!

TTC since 07/2009

SAIF/PAIF Welcome
  • Options
    imagemdluv21:
    imagelyse2143:
    imagemdluv21:

LOL - I was taking about Ging's clomid and IUI.

IVF is def. da extra boost on crazy a$$ steroids!

Hahaha da extra boost is for Ging!! WOOT! Sorreh I can read real good. FAIL!!!!

• Options

Haha, thanks Md!  Thought you were talking to Lyse, too.  IVF is definitely the extra EXTRA boost.

Hopefully, that is all we need but I just don't feel that optimistic.  I love being hopeful for all you girls but I'm such a Negative Nancy when it comes to myself, KWIM?

• Options
    imageGingham:

Haha, thanks Md!  Thought you were talking to Lyse, too.  IVF is definitely the extra EXTRA boost.

Hopefully, that is all we need but I just don't feel that optimistic.  I love being hopeful for all you girls but I'm such a Negative Nancy when it comes to myself, KWIM?

Totally know what you mean.  I am the same way for all you gals.

TTC since 07/2009

SAIF/PAIF Welcome
  • Options
    Sorry, I went to eat.  And now I have to go straighten my hair and then crawl into bed with my book:)  Thanks for catching up with me.  We definitely need to chatty chat more often.  Night love!
  • Options

imageGingham:
    Sorry, I went to eat.  And now I have to go straighten my hair and then crawl into bed with my book:)  Thanks for catching up with me.  We definitely need to chatty chat more often.  Night love!

Good night hon! xoxo

TTC since 07/2009

SAIF/PAIF Welcome
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"