Natural Birth
Options

Natural Birth Due Date Check-In

2»

Re: Natural Birth Due Date Check-In

• Options

Please add me:

MrsHusband EDD 03/14/10 Hospital MW Bradley

QQTW:  I'm starting to finally feel better. Nausea has been constant since 5 weeks but seems to be dissipating. Yay! We have our NT Scan on Friday and I'm looking forward to it.

• Options

My edc is October 11th. We are having a girl. We are having a hospital birth.

QOTW:

I have been on modified bedrest at home for the last 6 weeks due to elevated blood pressure and "possible" pre-eclampsia. I say possible because my labs were all negative except for the protein level which was exactly at the cutoff for diagnosis. They did not officially diagnose me, and repeated the labs 2 weeks later. The protein was almost half what it was before. So they are just watching me closely and have me on bp meds. I have NOT had any other symptoms so right now they think I just have bp issues. They say they will induce me at 39 weeks if I have not gone before that due to the bp meds. I DO NOT want to be induced if I can help it and will be trying natural methods to try to get labor going myself as soon as I am 37 weeks. I plan to try accupressure points, evening primrose oil, as well as sex, nipple stimulation. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Hi can you add me?

My EDD is 9/12, we are team pink and will be having a hospital birth using a doula. No progress yet but hoping next weeks appt will bring some good news!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"