Natural Birth

Re: My OB Said What .com

• Wow.  My Doula said to question anything we didn't agree with.  She even said to ask about seeing hospital policies in writing. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Oh Lord!  I was reading one in which the OB accidentally pulled out the Uterus instead of the Placenta!!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • imageRoseTor:
    Oh Lord!  I was reading one in which the OB accidentally pulled out the Uterus instead of the Placenta!!!!

This happened to me mom with my oldest sister. They had to rush her to a bigger hospital an hour away and manually push it back in. Obviosly there were no lasting effects toher fertility, she had 4 more kids.

• Sadly, I had a submission on that site that was posted.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • OMG!

?If I don?t give you an episiotomy, you?ll look like hamburger, and that wouldn?t be fair to your husband.? ? OB to mother who had had a 4th degree tear during her previous birth.

• I read a little bit, and then couldn't go on. Sooooo glad to be in a state that allows midwives now. I used to live in Alabama, and they are not allowed to practice there.
  • imagemargeincharge2:
    Sadly, I had a submission on that site that was posted.

me too!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • That site is bloody frightening...
  • imagemargeincharge2:
    Sadly, I had a submission on that site that was posted.

Me too. I had to call the same office today,  it shook me up a little today. I don't have a provider yet and had spotting, I figured it would be easiest to call them since they have all my info. So glad I didn't have to go in to see them. 

• Every time I read one of these posts I want to go hug a midwife.
  • Wow. I started reading that after this post and was up til 1 am last night. On one hand, I'm not surprised. On the other hand, it's just so... sad.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"