Single Parents

You know what makes me laugh?

People are always commenting to DB how great he is ... great father, great man, great Christian, great business owner. Right. A good man wouldn't have done the things he's done and said and a good man would take care of his responsibilities. Today he's rambling on about wanting to find a woman he can fall in love with and get married. Good luck with that DB. At least his status updates amuse rather than piss me off now ... progress right?

Re: You know what makes me laugh?

• I'd say so! My DB's status updates still piss me off... and 90% of his updates are just random stupid quotes or songs he is listening to. lol. I just think I'm annoyed. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I know what you mean!  Before I deleted him, X had posted a pic of DS and put in the caption that he had him for the whole day.  There were 5 people who commented saying "You are such a great dad!"  WTF?  He has him for 8 hours ONE day, so he's a great dad?  Hmmmm...ok then.  And honestly, he's not a bad dad.  He loves DS and wants to be with him...  he's really a lot better than what most of you ladies deal with it.  It just kind of pissed me off.
  • Loading the player...
  • So annoying!!  Apparently these people don't know the "real" him!  But yes, it is progress that you are able to laugh at this rather than being pissed off- good for you :)
    Kirsten DD 4-7-06
  • I can't believe you people are facebook friends with them!!!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • I lied. Some of his stuff does piss me off. Like when he talks about his "business." Effer. Anywho, glad you all can relate. :-)

• I would stab  my ex if he was on my friends list!  You're a better person than I.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • My ex thinks holding Cooper and taking some pictures makes him a good dad and of course he gets told that too. 

Its a good thing that you can now laugh because if my ex had facebook and I was his friend it wouldn't end well. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    "There comes a time in life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh, forget the bad, and focus on the good. So love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."
  • I have stalker tendencies so this helps make it easy. I like to stay just cordial enough to be able to bite him in the ass if necessary. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

• Haha, I was feeling too stalkerish, so I had to delete him.  Plus I was getting really pissed off about some of the stuff I was seeing (posted by his friends and new gf, not him).  I feel much better now that I can't see all the sh!t he's doing.
  • My ex is definitely blocked from mine. I don't want to see his, and I don't want him to see mine.

My favorite was when his aunt was visiting a few weeks ago. He'd not taken the girls in a month, and because family was in town, he got them for a night. She posted on my FB that he was such a good little dad and the girls didn't want to let him go. Well duh - they are afraid they won't see him again. And I loved that she mispelled his name. Just goes to show how much people really know.

imageimage

TheseFourButton-1.png

• imageDarthNBJenni:

My ex is definitely blocked from mine. I don't want to see his, and I don't want him to see mine.

My favorite was when his aunt was visiting a few weeks ago. He'd not taken the girls in a month, and because family was in town, he got them for a night. She posted on my FB that he was such a good little dad and the girls didn't want to let him go. Well duh - they are afraid they won't see him again. And I loved that she mispelled his name. Just goes to show how much people really know.

I just deleted C but now that makes me think I should block him.

I am still friends with lots of members of SDs family and sometimes they piss me off if they make comments to him.  Good thing is that he's not on there much.  And I wouldn't be able to tolerate being friends with him.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"