Attachment Parenting

Really embarrassing BWing moment

Friday Trevor and I went to the bookstore to pick up a couple books.  I decided to head over to the coffee shop in there to grab a drink.  Trevor was in the ring sling, I was looking at the menu talking to the girl and all of a sudden....CRASH!!

I look down and realized that Trevor had grabbed the glass tip jar and it fell off the counter!  I was completely embarrassed!!  I kept appologizing to the girl, while she's sitting there sweeping up the broken glass and her tips.  It happened in an instant.

Just had to shareEmbarrassed

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Really embarrassing BWing moment

• Lord, Mama...you just scared the crap out of me!  I read "crash" and thought that somehow Trevor had fallen out.  Yikes!  Hey, it's just a tip jar..no biggie! :-)
  • Lol, no definitely no falling baby!  Thank God!
  • Loading the player...
  • Glad your LO didn't get hurt!  I'm sure that the tip jar gets knocked over from time to time!  They should put the tips in a plastic container!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DON'T WORRY! Eva is like an octopus with velcro. She grabs everything. I have had whole rows of oranges at the grocery store come tumbling down. If its not too hot, I start tucking her in sometimes ;)
  • imagemiaomi:
    Lord, Mama...you just scared the crap out of me!  I read "crash" and thought that somehow Trevor had fallen out.  Yikes!  Hey, it's just a tip jar..no biggie! :-)

This! And hey, kids get into stuff... that's just part of life :) 

• Hey ladies,i havnt been around for a while but wanted to add...

This happened to me to! At starbucks ds grabbed a stack of cards off the counter and they all flew everywhere. I had him in the ergo, two huge grocery bags and a diaper bag. I felt so guilty just standing there while ppl picked them up!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"