Multiples

MoM Jeans

I'm hoping there is someone out there that can give me advice on brands or where to look for jeans that will fit this body of mine. I am fed up looking frumpy! I never was very curvy at all, and still not. My problem is my waist. It is larger than my long lanky legs. So either A. I have jeans that fit in the waist, but look like MC Hammer pants on my thighs, or B. I have jeans that fit in the thighs but kill me in the waist.

I've tried lower rise jeans but then all this extra skin and baby flab I have just hangs over and it looks awful. So I bought the higher rise with the tummy panel, but its so uncomfortable.

Is anyone out there in a similar situation? What did you do? What do you wear? 

Re: MoM Jeans

• Have you tried low rise with spanx?
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I will probably resort to that later on this fall, but it's so hot and humid here right now, it just wouldn't be comfortable.
  • Loading the player...
  • I saw an advertisment for Levi Curve ID jeans and I want to check them out. They have different fits depending on your shape and after reading about them they sound like they would work.
    Our Blog TTC since 10/2004 Follistim+Ovidril+Metformin=BFP on 12/8/08 2 heartbeats-12/30/08 Betas- 10DPO-104 12DPO-274 Photobucket Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I was going to recommend low rise with a body shaper of sorts.

The thing with jeans, is that you have to try on a gazillion to find the perfect ones.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I could have written this myself! I have no advice. I have ones that fit the waist and are big on my legs and the ones that I can barely button but fit my legs. It's awful.
  • I usually shop for my jeans at New York & Company, Old Navy, JcPenney, Gap and Express....They have all kinds of jeans for different body...
  • when i was still losing weight i got Lee Rider jeans at Walmart for $18 each.... they have a little higher rise - so not pushing out the baby flab so much.... they have a little stretch - and looked really good - and were super cheap, so good to buy as you keep losing weight .  I wouldnt' have ever thought to get them if it wasn't for Stacy London being on the commercial :)

i wish they made jeans with spanks attached inside them the way that maternity pants have the panel attached.... that would be PERFECT for my problems.... I'd make them if I had time - but who has that?

• imageGoldie_Locks_5:

when i was still losing weight i got Lee Rider jeans at Walmart for $18 each.... they have a little higher rise - so not pushing out the baby flab so much.... they have a little stretch - and looked really good - and were super cheap, so good to buy as you keep losing weight .  I wouldnt' have ever thought to get them if it wasn't for Stacy London being on the commercial :)

i wish they made jeans with spanks attached inside them the way that maternity pants have the panel attached.... that would be PERFECT for my problems.... I'd make them if I had time - but who has that?

this is genius.  seriously, get working on the patent!

I'm still rocking my belly bandit to try to camoflauge the muffin top/ FUPA situation I have going on.

• I totally have this problem.  These are the only jeans I have found and have worn since having the babies other than maternity jeans.

https://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_016D1132000P?vName=Clothing&cName=Petite&sName=Jeans&sid=IDx20070921x00003a&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=016D1132000P

I got them at Macy's in a dark color and a large size to fit my huge waist of flabby skin but they are actually pretty good.  I had my babies 8 mos ago and was still wearing maternity jeans until I found these.  They are not perfect.  Perfect would be exactly what Goldie is talking about.   

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"