Multiples
Options

Link to an update on Thia

Thank you all for your loving thoughts and prayers.  They are truly appreciated.

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/41908808.aspx

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Mother to Gavin, born September 11, 2007, and Magdalena, born March 21, 2009, Angel Baby MC February 13, 2010, Cynthia, born August 28, 2010 and gone September 17, 2010, Gabriella, born and gone August 28, 2010, and Abigayle, born March 12, 2012

Re: Link to an update on Thia

• Options
    You've been in my thoughts! I hope Thia continues to do well. I can't imagine your loss of sweet Ella, and I know that Thia is watching over your whole family. I wish you the best of luck navigating the NICU experience until you can bring Thia home.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Mom to Megan(5), Bridget(4), Tessa and Annie (2) and Mary (brand new)

• Options
    Thanks for the update; I have been thinking of you and your sweet little Thia.  She is just beautiful.  I will continue to pray for her and pray for you and your DH.
    Nothing to see here....
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thia is so beautiful! My thoughts and prayers continue to be with you and your family.
  • Options

Thank you for the update - I hope that Thia continues to improve and grow nice and strong for you, and I'm so very sorry about the loss of Ella.

Continued thoughts and prayers to all of you.

• Options
    Thank you for the update.  You've been in my prayers.  I pray Thia will continue to grow strong.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"