Georgia Babies

***dbryson***pecswife***(edited)

Hey there!

I responded to your post below about Lasik. I just checked my little coupon card I have...and it says you have to have the consultation by 8/31 (tomorrow!) and the surgery by 9/4. I know this is a huge decision and not something you want to rush or feel pressured on.....but just in case you were seriously considering it, I wanted to share this with you in case you want this card. It's a huge savings - I was thrilled when we were able to get DH's so cheap. And we were so impressed with them. They gave me 3 of these and 2 people used them already - you are welcome to this last one if you want it.

Good luck deciding! And if you think you want to do it soon (I know that's crazy soon!), just let me know and I can get this card to you.

ETA: Pecswife, I just read that you are wanting the surgery done too - if Danielle doesn't want the coupon, you can have it! Sorry it's so soon though...I didnt realize it expired that soon when I brought it up...I should've posted about it earlier but we were waiting to see if my other co-worker wanted it. You could always call and see if they would extend it I guess. Good luck and keep us posted! :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ***dbryson***pecswife***(edited)

• Thanks for thinking of me but I won't be able to do it that soon.

Where did you go?

• Yeah, I figured it was way too soon when I read the date on the card, lol! We went to Joffee MediCenter off Cobb Pkwy. I could be mistaken, but I *think* its in the old building that the Lasik Vision Institute used to be in (it's an old bank). We also had consultations with LVI, but they are now in a different area until their new building is done being built. Both places were super nice and I would have felt comfortable doing either one....but Joffee had such a good price promotion, that we went with them.

Good luck! I can't wait to do it! I can't even imagine being able to see without glasses (I'm -9 and -8.5!)

• Loading the player...
  • Thanks for the offer! But I couldnt get my appointment until Friday and I haven't discussed it with hubby...

Follow Me on Twitter!!
    this wife bakes.

One of my favorite cakes ever! I had a blast making this..all handmade with buttercream suds!!!!
  • That's okay! Just thought I'd throw it out there! You could still call and see if they'll give you an extension on the price if you were considering Joffee. We paid $1400 for DH's. We were originally paying $2200, but they dropped the price to $1400 when we told them we were having it done at LVI instead (which we were gonna do, but changed our mind when they offered that) - apparently they had been running a special we didn't know about.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"