Single Parents

Achase-------

So, I see the orthopedic doctor (again) in about 45 minutes.  Depending on what they say, i am going to start that exercise plan tonight.

In some ways, I hope they say something is wrong with my knee, and in some ways I don't.... ug.   

However, due to some unexpected expenses that have popped up, I am not going to be able to afford a gym membership.  

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Re: Achase-------

• Bummer!  Well, I hope the appointment goes well.  You can still do some things that are low impact even with the bad knee.  I think that the 30-Day shred would be fine.  There are only a few moves that come to mind that you might need to modify because of your knee. 

You can do it!  You wanna be the hottest, sexiest mama possible for that wedding right?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • ::butting in::

WHAT?  Are you getting married??? 

SPILL IT!

::butting out::

• Loading the player...
  • imagefauxshelley:

::butting in::

WHAT?  Are you getting married??? 

SPILL IT!

::butting out::

She's not getting married!  Haha!  She's in a wedding I believe!

• Sure............. Wink

• First things first------------- Knee appt. Doctor is really stumped.  I had another cortisone shot into my ITB (or right under it).  OMGAh.  I would rather give birth without an epidural (again) than go through that.  I started crying.

Anyway, I got some lortab, so I am a happy camper.  Or at least I will be by 8 pm tonight!  

If this doesn't work, he thinks the *extremely* loud popping sound could be from my tibia interfering with how my knee is tracking.   Next move would be for him to cut the front of my knee open, shaving a bit off of my tibia to help it track.  I think I will probably get a second opinion before I let him do that.   Although, what ever is done, I have already met my coinsurance/deductible so something needs to be done before December 31st when it starts all over.  

Second-- I am NOT getting married, and I am NOT in a wedding.   It was my ex SIL's wedding reception that was in questions, but after lasts weeks incident with exMIL, I am not taking L there.  If someone wants L to be there (as it is my weekend) someone can come get him.  I am not going to take L.

No, no, no, no, no.   No wedding in my sight!  Although, the "M" word has been dropped.  In the WAY future. 

• imageachase123:

Bummer!  Well, I hope the appointment goes well.  You can still do some things that are low impact even with the bad knee.  I think that the 30-Day shred would be fine.  There are only a few moves that come to mind that you might need to modify because of your knee. 

You can do it!  You wanna be the hottest, sexiest mama possible for that wedding right?

Be careful with 30 day shred and knee problems. That workout made my knee issues worse -- the leaps and jumps I have to do in ballet class are easier on my knee than 30 day shred.

If you have cable and get Exercise TV on Demand, look for the Less is More Pilates or Yoga workouts. I do both of those with no issues for my knees.

• Ya, I know not to do 30DS.  This isn't my first rodeo with knee surgery.   I just had my fourth one in April.

I don't have cable, so on demand isn't an option.  :) 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"