Nurseries and Baby Gear

Anyone order from PoshTots.com or RoyalBambino.com?

We're thinking about ordering a Little Castle glider from one of these sites because they have them for quite a bit cheaper (even after shipping costs) than local stores. Just wondering if anyone has any good/bad experiences to share about ordering from either site. Thanks!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Anyone order from PoshTots.com or RoyalBambino.com?

• I've ordered from PoshTots a few times and have had nothing but great experiences with them.  Their customer service is outstanding and I always get my order quickly.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I ordered some accessories for my stroller from Posh Tots and they arrived very quickly.  Their customer service was great too, I changed my mind on a color of something after I ordered it and I emailed them and they fixed my order.
    Booze, it's what's for dinner imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Birth - 7 lbs. 7 oz., 20 inches 1 Month - 9 lbs., 5 oz, 21 inches 2 Months - 11 lbs., 4.5 oz, 23 inches 4 Months - 14 lbs, 1 oz, 26.5 inches 6 months - 16 lbs, 1 oz, 28.75 inches 9 months - 18 lbs, 6 oz, 29.25 inches 1 Year - 21 lbs, 6 oz, 31 inches 2 Years - 28 lbs., 37 inches
  • Loading the player...
  • I ordered my nursery glider from royalbambino.com and everything was perfect. The prices and variety were the best and it also included free shipping. I love my little castle glider recliner!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"