Multiples

30 weeks

30 weeks today and am seriously ready for a break. Ready to stop working full-time 7-315 teaching 85 kids all day long. LOVE my job but its getting tiresome on my body.

I get up at 545 for work everyday and now am taking steriod pills at midnight and 4  am so i never fully feel rested.

I am so ready to meet my girls and so happy and excited to have them but thinking it might be time to slow down before their arrival!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: 30 weeks

• Not sure what grade you teach, if it's high school students, could you have a student be an assistant during their study hall to do some leg work for you while you sit at your desk?  I was already a SAHM and IL's did a lot of watching of DS1, but I would hate to spend more maternity leave than absolutely necessary before the babies came.  GL.
  • Personally there was NO WAY I could have worked at 30 weeks, and I mostly sit at work.  Listen to your body and talk to your Dr about it.  They took me off work at 24 weeks which felt early to me, but honestly by 28 weeks I was glad to be at home.  GL and take care of yourself!!!  
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm right there with you, although I sit all day...so major props to you for not throwing in the towel already.  I agree with PP and listen to your body.  if it is telling you to stop...STOP!!!  :)  hang in there!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"