Working Moms
Options

Mondays are hard

I like working, I love our nanny, I really can't complain. But Mondays are hard.  It just seems like the week is going to stretch on forever and I miss my DS so much. 

The weird thing is it gets harder as he gets older. For some reason I thought it would be easier.

Re: Mondays are hard

• Options
    Nothing good to add, just had to say ditto!
  • Options
    Monday's were always hard, even before DS! But you're one step closer to another weekend!
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I feel that with you girls! Mondays are never easy. I miss DS and want to play cars all day long with him. I think I am more tired on Mondays as compared to the rest of the week.

The only reason I would like Mondays is all the interesting stuff people did on their weekends.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

The older DS gets, the more fun we have together on the weekends. Therefore, the more reluctant I am to leave him on Mondays. But, no week lasts forever! It's almost lunchtime - Monday is half over.

imageimageimage
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

I know exactly how you feel and totally relate!

Just think.....only a few more hours and you'll be home with DS, and Monday will be over.If you were home right now, he'd be napping and you'd just be doing laundry and cleaning anyway.

• Options
    ENevENev member
    Mondays are hard for me because DH stays home with DS on Mondays, so I leave the house without DS (the other days I take him to daycare) and it stinks knowing my two favorite boys are home without me!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I can totally relate to this post!!  I value my time with DS and DH on the weekends that when Monday rolls around, I feel like I am wishing for the weekends to come so fast.  Nothing like wishing my life away. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"