Gas Pains after ET (tmi) — The Bump
Infertility

Gas Pains after ET (tmi)

Since Friday after my ET (on Thursday) I have been having some dull pain in my belly, but its more of gas pains than cramps? Sorry this gets personal...i have had a few small bowel movements, but not what I would considered normal for my body. 

I am not sure if this is really gas or just cramping from the PIO?  Do any of you ladies have any suggestions?  I have been drinking gatorade since the ER on Monday and wonder if I should keep drinking it?

Thanks for the advice!!

Michelle  

Michelle
Blythe Elizabeth is here March 27,2012
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Gas Pains after ET (tmi)

• PIO makes me very constipated.  I have to take colace and eat lots of fiber (I prefer the Fiber One products) to give me some relief.

PIO is brutal.

• I had gas and constipation after each IVF, and I blamed it more so on the after effects of the anesthesia. Progesterone can also result in stomach cramps and constipation. Hope you feel better!

Married July 2005 :: TTC #1 since April 2009 :: Dx: Severe MFI

IVF #1 (January 2010) and IVF #2 (May 2010): BFN; IVF #3 (August 2010): BFP!

• image roselln2:

I had gas and constipation after each IVF, and I blamed it more so on the after effects of the anesthesia. Progesterone can also result in stomach cramps and constipation. Hope you feel better!

I had it bad after my ER and ET last cycle, but not during my FET.  So I think for me it was the anesthesia.  Colace helped.  Good luck!

It took 5 failed IUIs and a failed IVF, but our FET worked!
    My pregnancy after Infertility Blog
    Our baby girl was born on April 27, 2011!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards