North Dakota Babies
Options

More stoller questions

Looks like we will need one added to our regisitry and I can't seem to find one that I love. I would like to have a jogger stroller or one that will last from infant to toddler...anyone want to share what they got? I'd love to get the carseat/storller option so we can knock it all out at once. TIA!

Re: More stoller questions

• Options

We got the Jeep jogger stroller.  It was rated pretty well in Baby Bargains.  Our Chicco infant car seat does not necessarily "go" with this stroller, however, it can be buckled into it and they seem to work together pretty well (or at least they did in the store - I will know better come October!)

• Options

I also have a Jeep stroller.  This is the one I have.  My Graco infant seat can attach to it, and I think other brands can as well.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    UPPAbaby is amazing.  I have the 2010 Vista and I would seriously have an affair with it if I could.  And, it has the option to attach a carseat... and a second seat for kid 2, and it comes with a full size bassinet AND you can buy the bassinet stand for your house, AND it's easy to open/close AND it has a tremendo basket underneath.  The ride is very smooth and I often speed walk (cause mama can't jog, lol) with it.
  • Options

I'm not sure that I fully understand your post/? so bear w/ me on my answer....If you are trying to "knock it all out at once" in saying 1 stroller, I don't think that's going to happen.  You almost have to get 2 since I don't believe that there is a stroller out there that is jogging capable & infant capable---if there is, someone point me in that direction!!

But to answer your question of what we got-Chicco Cortina Travel System & a Snap 'n Go.  Right now, the SnG is my main device.  As she gets bigger, I'm sure I'll use the monster to lug her around in.  Or I'll get a simple umbrella stroller or make her walk  Stick out tongue I'm totally kidding!!

• Options

The BOB has an attachment that you can get that will hold the carseat.  https://www.bobgear.com/accessories/accessory.php?accessories_id=6 

As far as only getting one stroller, I don't know if you'll find one that will really meet all your needs from newborn all the way up.  Although we've only bought 2 strollers and had one cheapo umbrella stroller given to us, I know lots of moms with 5 or more strollers!  I hope I don't end up with that many.

Our travel system worked well when she was really little, but when she was about 6 months we wanted something less bulky and more maneuverable so we got the Baby Jogger City Mini and the car seat adapter.  That's the one I use exclusive now, but I'm starting to think about getting a smaller umbrella stroller for her soon.  Even the City Mini is too bulky now.

• Options
    Glad you guys don't make fun of stupid questions cause I had no idea you needed more than one stroller. Lesson learned. I think I will write all these down and try to see them in person at a baby store. I think that might help - THANKS for everyone's suggestions!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"