TTC after 35
Options

fertility friend

do most of you actually join (pay member) - or just use the free...or use the free until it runs out and then pay? :)  today is my first day using it - so i'm not sure if i should just pay now - or see how i like it.  it looks pretty neat so far!

becky.

Re: fertility friend

• Options

Use up the ful free 30 days of VIP and then try out the basic before you purchase.  I found that the "VIP" had way too many bells and whistles for my taste.  There's way too much information for you to give and then they analyze every little twinge and cramp and tell you whether or not your chances are good that you are pg.  I just wanted to temp to make sure I was O'ing.  Only the pee stick will tell me if I'm pg.

I know some of the other women out there like it so maybe they'll be able to give you the perks. 

Good luck!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I have the VIP account and I've enjoyed it.  I will probably renew in a couple of weeks.  I think the biggest reason I want to renew is because I've been talking with folks on the message boards and want to continue to keep in touch with them.  And while the bells and whistles are certainly not necessary to get great use out of the service, I find them fun to have.  

But I think curly is right.  See what you think about the VIP on the trial and then make the decision.  From what I've heard, you really don't miss out on anything important if you don't go VIP. 

Runaway Bride - Catch me if you can!
    photo by Scott Metzger
    kikijbird ~ Erica (aka Kiki) & Paul ~ 24 April 2010
    The JBirds Bio ~ Updated 03.02.10 - Invites!

Anniversary

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I tried the VIP and really liked it but found the basic to be fine too. I just downloaded the FemCal app onto my iPad and it works just as well. In comparing the two I might choose to stay with femcal because it is so much less expensive.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"