High-Risk Pregnancy

Pre-e ladies...Got a question for ya!

I'm being watched closely for Pre-e at the moment and had a question. I'm laying here on the couch and i've got Floaters in ONLY teh right eye. I know i'm supposed to watch for these but Dr never said if it could only be 1 eye or both thats concerning. I don't have any way to check my BP right now but VERY little swelling if any and no headache.

THer is no ON call number to call. Around here it's go to L&D or wait till tomorrow.

Thoughts?

Z(Monkey) 6-30-07 and E(Bear) 9-6-10 Living life with my little warrior and his big brother :)imageimageimage

Re: Pre-e ladies...Got a question for ya!

• I'm in the same boat, but Ive never seen the floaters.  I just have blurry vision in just 1 eye and whenever I tell the doc she doesnt seem to worry.  Do you have a pharmacy like CVS or Walgreens or somewhere nearby that you can go take your BP?  I also have little to no swelling and no headache but my BP is usually quite high. 
  • I'm so sorry that you are dealing with this. From your location, I'm guessing that you live on post. The thought of going to L&D is not ideal. . . but pre-e can progress quickly. My other thought would be to call your FRG leader and see if any of the spouses are nurses and could come by to check your bp. Otherwise, i'd go to L&D. (FWIW, I never had floaters, but my pre-e/HELLP hit me like a ton of bricks, so I am super paranoid.). Let us know how you are.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"