Cloth Diapering

I love Kissaluvs

Been away from the boards for a week because of the unexpected arrival of my daughter.  Smile  She wasn't premature but my water broke on its own at 39 weeks.  She weighed 5 lbs 5 oz and is 18.5 inches...so not much fits her! We started off using newborn and then preemie diapers since everything was so big...and our CD's look HUGE against her...but the sposies leak like crazy.  I was exhausted last night so I put a kissaluv 0 on her with a cover and it was so nice...no wet pj's! I so need more of these things...

Re: I love Kissaluvs

• FYI - You can rent 24 KL0's from Nells Natural Baby for 3 months - the cost is only $75. If you need them more than 3 months, you can add a month at a time for $25 a month. I'm about to be returning my rental actually. :)

And congrats on the arrival of your daughter! 

• Kissaluvs are fantastic, aren't they?  We haven't had a leak and they really contain the poo explosions well.  We only have one cover right now and any time she's pooped, none of it has gotten on the cover. 

Congrats on your new baby girl!

The Bee Hive Est. June 30, 2007
    The Bee Hive Blog
    "So I sing a song of love, Julia"

BFAR:We Defined Our Own Success!
    25 Weeks - GOAL MET 52.2 Pounds gone! 27 Weeks Total Pounds Lost: 54.0
  • Loading the player...
  • Yeah...she's a big wetter, so she had been waking up wet with the preemie sposies on.  And her poo has been fairly liquidy.  Plus she was starting to get a diaper rash.  Every time I change her, the rash looks better and better.  DH is a bit of a penny pincher, so I don't think he'll want to spend $75 to rent.  We'll resell the ones we have when we're done with them.  Right now we have 7 and I think I'll get some of the contours as well.  We have 5 ecobaby organics absorbs it alls, and 12 prefolds otherwise.
  • Congrats on your new baby girl, she is beautiful!! Thanks for the heads up on the Kissaluvs, I've heard they are great for newborns. I'm going to check out that rental of them!
    imageimage
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

DD born 4/25/11
    m/c 8/10/13 at 5.5 weeks
    missed m/c 4/15/14 at 11.5 weeks, D&C 4/17/14
    BFP 6/22/14, Scheduled c/s 2/23/15, It's a Girl!!  

• The $99 starter kit is a great deal.

6 sized fitteds

1 free OS cover

12 terry wipes

1 diaper lotion potion spray

I have the 0 size set and just ordered the size 1 set.  She can still use the 0s for awhile (even though she's in the size range for 1s as well) but at least I'll have 2 covers in my rotation now.

Edited for clarification: this is for purchase, not rental

The Bee Hive Est. June 30, 2007
    The Bee Hive Blog
    "So I sing a song of love, Julia"

BFAR:We Defined Our Own Success!
    25 Weeks - GOAL MET 52.2 Pounds gone! 27 Weeks Total Pounds Lost: 54.0
  • imageMrsRoy07:
    Congrats on your new baby girl, she is beautiful!! Thanks for the heads up on the Kissaluvs, I've heard they are great for newborns. I'm going to check out that rental of them!

This. :)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • I love my two Kissaluvs! Even though she's almost outgrown them, I still get them on her at night. 
    imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"