Baby Showers

fall shower menu

What do you ladies think about:

upscale cheese plater and some other little picky for when people get there

Lunch:

Pork and beef tenderloin with little rolls and toppings so people can make little sandwiches

roasted butternut squash

home made applesauce

green salad with pears, pecans cranberries goat cheese

cake and pumpkin tarts for dessert

carmel apples for a favor

Date October 16th at noon at my house for about 20 people.... 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: fall shower menu

• That sounds awesome, I'm sure it will be a hit!  I wonder if there is a way you could keep the caramel sticky enough on the apples so you could set up a table so people could "dip" their apple in chopped candies/cookies/nuts before they leave?  That would be fun and uber-delicious.
  • love that idea!!!!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I am doing cararmel apples as a favor as well :) We are dipping granny smiths into carmel and drizzling on a swirl of chocolate then rolling in a topping (nuts, sprinkles, candies, mini choc chips, ect.) and then sitting it on a large white paper cupcake holder and putting it in a clear celophane bag with pretty ribbon and a scrapbook tag that says "thank you." I thought of putting several on each table so guests could choose one with the topping they like. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Awesome. What are you thinking for drinks? Apple Cider? Teas? Mmmm.
  • Your menu sounds super yummy and fall inspired.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • sounds awesome! i'm jealous.
    02/14/09 D&E of our little girl, due to developmental problems at 23 weeks :( 01/04/10 Missed MC at 8 weeks :( 01/01/11 The birth of our beautiful little girl, Blake :)
    My blog!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"