Two Under 2

Non joggers with BOB Duallies

Do you have the Revolution or the AW with the 12" wheels? I can't decide which one to get because I haven't been able to test drive the AW 12". Which one do you have and why? 
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Non joggers with BOB Duallies

• We have the 16" Revolution... I'm not sure I saw the AW when we were looking but I just googled it - the wheels looks SO little!!  Is that the only difference?

We use ours a lot in parks and "off road" so I would still stick with the bigger tires.  I guess it depends on where you live and what sort of terrain  you will be crossing.  The AW would fold smaller for trunks too - ours fits fine in the trunk but I also don't pack it up a lot (just use it around our house).  Maybe if I was taking it in and out of the car a lot I might choose the 12".

HTH! 

Caleb.02.01.08 | Asher.07.06.09 | Jude.01.19.12
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Mama Jan's Kitchen... a food blog
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • We have the Stroller Strides version - I lucked out b/c I bought it on CL and I hadn't really thought much about it before but I am SO glad we got one with a front wheel that can pivot or lock. Makes it SO much easier to use for just walking around the neighborhood and then to switch over so DH can run with it (though I think he normally jogs and leaves it unlocked to be honest).
  • Loading the player...
  • I would definitely go with the one that has the swivel wheel.  We have the one that doesn't swivel & it's a PIA to maneuver.  I would never take it shopping or anything- only outside walking.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"