Secondary IF

***2IF weekly check-in***

Hello Ladies,

Another BFP this week for us!  Yay!

I won?t be here next week so if someone else wants to do the check-in, great, otherwise I?ll be back for the following week Smile

IVF/FET CHECK

LABOR WATCH. 

MinnEMsota  EDD 9/1/10 ?It?s a BOY!

Luckiest03 EDD 9/4/10- It?s a GIRL

To our pg 2IFers - please let me know your EDD so I can add it to the list!!!!

To all the Ladies cycling or in the 2ww - Keep strong!  We are all rooting for your BFPs!

Welcome to the new faces!  It's great to have you here even if it has to be because of IF.  Ours is a special kind of journey that we share on this board.  Newcomers are always welcome! 

As always, everyone is welcome to post your updates here.  If you want to be added or removed please let me know.

lovesnack

hope4us

rach1015

mrs.officeryum

AgathiP04

mariebelle

MrsP-051306

LilSurferGirl

ABC-123

here4u

SummerbrideDC

Maple_9

katezta

Baby_Austin7/25

hoping4more

frapadr

JMay

vanmilkshake

Kelly415

Kellyloveszach

Aimers6

Soon2Bmrs.AGEE

AmandaMacD

Amer19

Bubblytoes

sarahgcapecod

ERICA21779

beenbizzy

Firefightersgal

byrne15

kcswifey

MRSDNA

tx*mom

EastCoastMum

Kamcfarlane

spinach

MandynStephen

Congratulations to our recent BFP's!!

uteandbuff

Oneandonlyyou EDD 4/12/11? It?s TWINS!

MrsMoher EDD 3/29/11

utgirl2

schoolsoutbride ? It?s TWINS!

sbride03

ChristyD_TTTC#2 ? EDD 1/28/11

sommerayne

TessCPDF ?EDD 2/4/11

MandyMiller EDD 2/6/11

LuckyH EDD 1/28/11

Houston 2010 ?It?s TWINS!

Jerseymomma  EDD 1/26/11- Team GREEN!

Wifey006 EDD 1/21/11

Shaunie EDD 1/16/11

mn*plumm EDD1/14/11

VAL215 EDD 1/1/11

mita0523 EDD 1/7/11

Tripmomma EDD 1/2/11 ? It?s a BOY!

alchris EDD 12/25/10 ? It?s a GIRL!

queenbone EDD 12/18/10- It?s a BOY!

waitingforbaby#2

Smbd EDD 11/28/10 ? It?s a GIRL!

Frankie EDD 10/31/10 ? Team GREEN!

Triple7s EDD 11/2/10

Iluvadam EDD 10/30/10? It?s twins! (BOY & GIRL)

Eyenerd EDD 10/21/10 ?It?s a BOY!

Firsttogo  EDD 10/15/10 ?It?s a GIRL!

bride526 EDD 10/5/10

MrsGabbs4Ed EDD 10/15/10 ?It?s a BOY!

SarahMN EDD 10/2/10- It?s a GIRL!

angw79 EDD 9/29/10- It?s a GIRL!

2IF Nursery - Welcome to the world little Miracles!!

mrs.a.butler ?Baby Boy, Logan

JosiPeaches ?Baby Girl, Catherine

SeptGirl05- Baby Boy

Irishdo ? Baby Boy Finnian & Baby Girl, Agnes (RIP Agnes)

ougrad1? Baby Boy, Hudson & Baby Girl, Landry

VandRicky ?Baby Boy, Christian

Butterbean52 ? Baby Boy, Max

Brougham7-15-06 ?Baby Girl, Audrey

kristyn&ken ? Baby Boy, Sawyer & Baby Girl, Noelle

KellyOsu23 ? Baby Boy, Blake

disney04 ? Baby Girl, Kendall

Meringue57 ?Baby Boy, Henry

Onemorelittleone 

Mhop -Baby Girl, Maggie

Sunshine173 ?Baby Girl

ttangel98 ? Baby Boy

hibiscus2007 -Baby Boy, Jackson, Baby Girl, Sophia, & Baby Boy, Colin

Jillrock96- -Baby Girls, Cecelia & Charlotte

SweetieP -Baby Girl, Natalie

MrsTeejer ?Baby Boy

RRHsMom ? Baby girl

DSU98 - Baby Girl, Ashley!

SLM05 - Baby boys, Jonathan, Brandon, Christopher

isabella22 ? Baby boy

CHI-06 - Baby girl

Doozieanne Baby boy, Ethan

hopeful9 ? Baby girl, Lila

Hawaiibridegrm ? Baby boy, Jenson

slsbride ? Baby boy, James

Mrs.LisaP - baby Girl

mrsmiller06 ? Baby Girl, Alyssa

Ladavis ? baby Girl, Piper

mrs.viv07 ? Baby boy, Gabriel

LisaK2B ? Baby Girl, Ally

Calips ? baby boy, Beck 

Home_slice - Baby Girl, Emma

Craziheazo ? Baby Girl, Bella

Bestthingscome - baby Girl, Lily

Tonya_G - baby Girl, Lily 

Firsttogo - Baby Boy, Lincoln 

Jacksonville - Baby Boy

Adelepenguin - Baby Girl, Kathryn

Shawmich - Baby Boy, Grant

Mr&MrsS - Baby Boy,  Nolan

Francisca - Baby Boy, Callum and Baby Girl Rachel

QOTW: What do you have planned for Labor Day weekend?

Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Re: ***2IF weekly check-in***

• Update: Had a dr apt this week and everything looks good.

QOTW:  It is our anniversary weekend.  We will be spending it in Italy at The Wedding to End All Weddings.  Remember last year when I was freaking out because I didn't know how to rsvp and mad that I had to explain my IF to the bride and groom?  Well, I'm not taking my new baby there, but I also wont be sitting at home because I'm in the 3rd tri. So I guess it all worked out in the end Smile

Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • One month until my RE appt to talk about trying for #3 (FET)!  Crazy!  :)

Wedding in Italy sounds awesome!!!  How fun!

QOTD: My husband is pretty much golfing all weekend so I will be hanging out with the girls...going to the pool probably.  We have dinner plans one night too.  Nothing much else planned...probably working on projects around the house.

Daughter born July 2008; Daughter born March 2010 Son born August 2011
  • Loading the player...
  • Update- Aren't I always waiting? Lol I finished provera yesterday so now I am waiting for AF. 

Qotw- I think we are just going to stay with my parents, work in my garden, help with harvest, etc.
    Our Girls
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    AquinnahDori
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Sorry I've been MIA in posting and commenting.  I have been staying up to date on all your posts.  Congrats to uteandbuff on your BFP!

Update:  18w today...feeling good.  We had our big ultrasound last Friday and we found out we are having another boy!  Very excited about it and DS is over the moon at the idea of having a "brudder".

QOTW:  We have a camping trip planned for the Labor Day weekend.  Typically we camp in a large group of friends, but this time it's just DH, DS, me and the dog I!  Sooo looking forward to some peace, quiet, and relaxation.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

• Update: I graduated from the RE on Monday.  YAY!  I have my 1st appointment at the OB's office on 9/8, but it's the family history with the nurse.  Then should have the 1st real appointment (with the pap and heartbeat) the following week.  So very happy that peanut is growing perfectly on track and had a beautiful heartbeat still. 

QOTW: A little bit of labor in store for us labor day weekend.  We are going to tear out our kitchen floor (which is old white tile that is broken in several places, horrible with showing dirt ala 3 year old, and has grout coming up everytime I vaccum).  We want to try to demo and get the new floor in all in a 4 day weekend.  Ambitious, yes?  I want that kitchen done before the kid comes... because let's face it, we won't be doing renos once baby comes for a while.

Mr & Mrs - 10/15/05
    Elijah Matthew - 5/3/07 ~ Adalyn Rosemary - 3/23/11
    imageimage
    *Photos by Kacy Cierley*
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Update:  Still doing Lupron injections and waiting for day 1 of my cycle to start the next phase of IVF.  Injecting myself everyday is already getting old and I have only been doing it for a week. I can't wait to be done.

QOTW:  A big bunch of nothing.  Just enjoying some time with my DH and DS.  If the weather is nice, maybe going out on the boat. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • JMayJMay member

Update:  Just saw a new doc and I'm feeling very positive about her!

Labor Day: FOOTBALL!!!

Doriimage

Miracle DD born 12.2005
    TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
    ***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!
  • update: we found out on wednesday that our 1st cycle with femara worked! first beta was 14.1 at 10dpo and 2nd beta was 58.1 at 12dpo. one more beta on monday.

labor day: our anniversary is sept 3rd, so we're probably going to do dinner. otherwise my parents are coming to visit.

• Update:  peeing on a stick this weekend to find out when I ovulate for the next IUI with clomid.

QOTD:  Hosting my sisters wedding shower Labor day weekend.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hi ladies! 

I am excited to report that we are scheduled for IVF in September.  I finally feel some hope in this whole situation.

QOTW: I'm working Saturday morning, but after that I'm looking forward to hanging out with my husband and child for the long weekend.

Kill all my demons and my angels might die too. -Tennessee Williams

You take my ovaries, I take your yarns.
  • Well we have decided to try for #3 right away... however we are going to try naturally for awhile and see if we can luck out like #1.

Labor day weekend is opening bow season... so we will probably be hunting!

Alyssa born 6/14/05 at 8 lbs 2oz - Ashley born 3/27/10 at 6 lbs 13oz
    We had 2 years of IF trying to conceive #2 and one loss during that time. We are currently trying for #3! had another loss the end of June
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I'm 14 weeks now and having a hard time on and off believing it despite feeling the bean. I was this way with DD too, like all the way to 6 mo PP. I hope this anxiety leaves me soon. I'm working on it!

We had our NT scan and everything was fine and it was fun to see the baby - ironically, no anxiety during that 40 min time frame.

I have no idea what we're doing for laborday weekend. Hopefully stuff around the house. I want to get some cabinets put in the laundry room with a countertop. But we'll see how it pans out. :) I'm far too frugal for my own good!
  • UPDATE: I'm 20 weeks--half way there! The reality that we will actually have another baby is settling in, lol. I had my big U/S this week, and we are having a  BOY! Everything looks good--I think 2 boys will be awesome!

QOTW: For labour day weekend DS and I are going to NYC with my parents. We'll be visiting family, but trying to do some touristy things as well. Should be fun:o)

• UPDATE: I started IUI cycle #2 on Friday with 100 units of follistim. I'm to continue that until I go in for my b/w and u/s Monday and then take it from there.  Keeping my fingers crossed.

QOTW: For Labor Day weekend, we are laying low and playing it by ear.   I am so looking forward to some downtime with DH, DD and my furry babies!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Doriimage
  • No real updates here, and no plans for Labor Day.  I didn't post on Friday b/c I had nothing to add of my own!  Thinking of everyone!!!
    Pregnant with #1 with PCOS and LPD, success with mostly naturopathic treatments
    Our Thanksgiving Day baby 11/22/07

imageimageimage

Pregnant with #2 with LPD, uterine polyp/hysteroscopy, DOR (AMH = 0.17), 2 c/ps
    Our early Christmas present 12/9/10
  • Hi there!  No exciting updates and no Labor Day plans for me either.  I still think about you guys and try to peek in when I can.  Good luck to everyone!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • No major update...AF showed up yesterday so I am going to call my RE tomorrow, so maybe they can do a day 3 U/S.  Then I can start my next cycle of IVF, if there are no cysts.

As for Labor Day, we will probably have a BBQ and swim in the pool with friends and family.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
    TTC #2 since Nov '07
    Tried 4 cycles of Clomid, TI, Gonal-f, and IUI's - all BFFN's
    Both tubes removed Nov '09
    Low AMH = 0.3
    IVF #1 for Feb '10 - cancelled due to poor response - Gonal-f and Repronex
    IVF #1.2 for June '10 - Gonal-f, Menopur, and micro Lupron
    ER - 6/19 (2 retrieved), ET - 6/22 (1 transferred with ICSI), Beta 7/5 = BFFN
    IVF #2 for Nov '10 was cancelled due to poor response - Follistim, Repronex, and micro Lupron
    IVF #2.2 for Feb '11 - Gonal-f, Repronex, and Ganirelix
    ER - 2/24 (8 retrieved), ET - 3/1 (2 transferred with ICSI), froze 3, Beta 3/11 = BFFN
    FET - 4/19 (3 transferred), Beta 4/28 = BFP, EDD 1/4/12
  • Update:   I'm just waiting very impatiently for my first u/s on the 13th.  I need to go back in this week for blood work to check my progesterone and other levels.    Except for pure exhaustion and feeling just blah in the evenings, I still have no symptoms which is really weird for me.   Last time, I was throwing up everything but breakfast from 4w on. 

QOTW:   We don't have any major plans as my DH is on call for work all that weekend, so he has to stay somewhat close to home.  We'll probably hit up the pool one last time for the summer and I also have a 1 year old bday party to attend. 

• Update: temp dropped a little this morning followed by more spotting...AF is ever so near :-(

QOTD:  Worked today. Working tomorrow :-(.  However, I am off Monday and we are going to visit my friend who just had a baby on the 2nd and I am going to the shooting range with my dad :-)

~after 34 cycles we finally got our 2nd little bundle of joy~
    My IF blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• I haven't checked in forever... Embarrassed but I have been looking in from time to time!

Update: Almost 32 weeks. We're having a BOY! He's measuring 2-3 weeks ahead...although with my IUI we're definitely sure he's a 32 weeker. Doc is going to schedule my c-section on the next visit!

QOTW: Spent the last days of summer with DD before returning to work.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers DX-unexplained infertility January 2010 IUI #1-BFN February 2010 IUI #2-BFP! (Cycle 21) *Beta #1 2/23 126 (14DPIUI)*Beta #2 2/25 311 (16DPIUI)* *Beta #3 3/4 6,313 (23DPIUI)* Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"