Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

changing table (clicky poll)

We're still using our changing table, but DD's getting too long for it. She also likes to flip over on her stomach now. I actually attempted to put her diaper on yesterday while she was on her stomach. Indifferent

So it got me wondering...

[Poll]
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: changing table (clicky poll)

• Options
    I would still use it, but at the moment, it has all the stuff from her closet on it, because DH had to get up into the attic to fix some leaks in the roof and the access point is in her closet. So I'm the SS!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I still use it, but I'm not sure for how much longer.  For some reason, she rolls all over when I change her anywhere EXCEPT on her changing table...  But lengthwise, I can see an issue coming up soon.  In the meantime, I'll squeeze her in just because she cooperates well on it lol
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Our changing table is the attachment to the PNP. This is set up down stairs and it's easier to change him on that than the coach or floor.
  • Options

I never have a problem changing DD anywhere. I just give her something to play with.

• Options
    We also still use the PHP changing table attachment (which he is probably getting too heavy for).  We have the PNP upstairs and his room is on the lower level; we are upstairs way more so it has just been more convenient for now.  We'll probably just change him on the floor once he outgrows it, I have a few lap pads that I figure we could just put underneath him.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We have a changing pad on top of her dresser. She still has a ways before she will out grow it. Plus it is deeper in the middle so she isn't able to turn over on me yet.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We have never used our changing table...it was a waste. Luckily we didn't get an actualy table and were only using the top of the dresser
  • Options
    Up until DD1 was potty trained (a month ago) we still changed her on the changing table.  Once they have  disgusting adult-like diapers, the changing table is easier IMO.
  • Options

imageLadyHollywood:
    I still use it, but I'm not sure for how much longer.  For some reason, she rolls all over when I change her anywhere EXCEPT on her changing table...  But lengthwise, I can see an issue coming up soon.  In the meantime, I'll squeeze her in just because she cooperates well on it lol

DS is like this, too. I will keep using the changing table until he is potty trained.

imageimageimage
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"