Blended Families

35/35 Today

I'm at the milestone marker and still feel the same...just a little bit closer to the finish line!!

This will be my second son but DH's 1st.  He is already talking about having another one?!?! Please keep in mind the age gap is already 8.5 yrs apart from the 2 boys....I just can't even imagine being pregnant again. I can't wait to get back to a normal life +1.

But then on the other hand would love the idea of having a girl...(I was the 3rd child in our family and the only girl)

Anyone going though this or have thoughts? 

Re: 35/35 Today

• I feel you.  I have twins that are 3yrs old and 'll be 40 next month and I also have a son just turned 4 months.

We dealt with IVF for 5 years and had twins when I was 36.  It was a great pregnancy (no MS, no health issues, it was full term, etc) and due to the fact that we were REALLY happy.  Imagine our surprise when I got the BFP last year - no IVF this time.  This pregnancy while terrific, took a lot more energy out of me, plus chasing 2 year olds around, gall bladder attack and surgery after he was born, etc...

I can't imagine going through another pregnancy. 

• I'd wait before making any decisions regarding family size. Heck, I have an 8 month old and I'm not sure if I want any more or not.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"