Philadelphia Babies

Ok, introduce yourself.

I'm Erin, married to DH for 3 years, DS William is 9 months. We have a chocolate lab, Georgia, who used to be the baby :)

I grew up in State College and went to Bucknell, and just moved back to PA after being in NYC and Austin, TX for the past 5 years.

I'm a photographer, we like being outside, and are big PSU football fans. My majors were Art History and English, so I'm both an art and literature nerd.

This weekend I'm going in to NYC for 1 night to visit with college girlfriends... 1st time I'm leaving DS overnight. Excited/terrified at the same time.

Go!

In my bag: Canon 60D, 50mm 1.4, Tamron 28-75 2.8, 430exii Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Ok, introduce yourself.

• I'm Megan, married to Dh for 3 years, I have 8 month old triplets, 2 boys and a girl, Levi, Nathan, and Paige. We also have 2 cats, Licorice and Callie.

I grew up in Bedminster Pa. I went to Edinboro University which is where I met Dh. 

My major in college was photography. I love to take pictures! I need more work on my digital though since I went to school for traditional. I love to craft. I am also a Girl scout leader which I love.

This weekend we are going to Peddler's village to get the trio's 8 month photo shoot done at Clix. I am very excited because I actually get to be in some pictures with my babies!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Im Monica... DD is Taya.. im a single working mom. Im right outside of Philadelphia in the suburbs but i long to live in the city.

I went to Art Institute for Interior Design and I love to travel and photography. Music is my passion.

This wknd no major plans but the park with DD and my niece and hanging out with family and finishing planning DDs 1st bday party!!!

Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm MT, we moved here in November and I was put, almost immediately, on modified bed rest. We have 3 dogs and a cat who are still our furbabies, thankfully we have a big bed.

I'm a retired opera singer and am now a SAHM. My new occupation is one I never thought I would be or enjoy, but I was wrong. I'm very grateful for the opportunity to stay home with my son. 

I grew up south of DC, DH is from Baltimore. We met in NYC, and I've also lived in Baton Rouge (outside of New Orleans). We like to travel, ski, eat and make good food. 

• I am Kate. DH and I have been married for 3 years. DD is 16 months old and the love of our lives. We also have a dog named Charlie who is 2. I am a pediatric oncology nurse and work two nights/ week. DH and I met in DC when I was in my last year of college and he was working with my roommate. We live in the Philly burbs.
  • I'm Erica. I grew up in Central Pa in York County. Went to Millersville University, and majored in Elementary Special Education. I taught for 6 years before "early retirement" this summer when I decided I'd stay home with wee Andrew. (DH's family is Scottish and according to them when a boy is not a junior but has father's name he is "wee X") LOL

I live in Montgomery county and enjoy spending time with my husband, dog, son, and family. I sew a little and I love music.

• I've been married for almost four years and we have DS (3 yrs) and DD (18 months).  We also have two cats, a dog, five hermit crabs and one fish. 

DH and I are both from Delco and now live in Chester County.  My undergrad degree is in CJ with a minor in french and spanish and I'm currently in graduate school for education.

My passion is literature, but my reading is a little lighter than it used to be (my "favorite" book right now is Madeline).  

I'm a total nerd and love school and I've passed that on to DS who is really excited to start pre-school next week! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I'm Caroline, DH is Tom, and our baby boy is due in January.  I work at a software company and DH teaches at a cyber charter school.  We live in the Norristown area, although I grew up in the USVI and didn't move here until I started college in '01.
    ~Mom to an amazing Jan 2011 boy~
    ~EDD Nov 18, 2017 with my IUI success story~

[spoiler]
    BabyFruit Ticker[/spoiler]

• I'm Kris, married to DH for  2 years.  DS, Ryan is 5 months old.  We live in Montgomery county.

I grew up near the poconos in a small coal mining town.  DH grew up at the Jersey shore.  I have a degree in Mathematics, DH has his in International studies.

I would love to be a SAHM, but for now, I have to work...  I have to remember to go play the lottery!!!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm Bridget live in Philly with DD who just turned 2 in July.  I'm a teacher and going to school for my Masters which I'll be done in May. 

Met H our first year of college at Bloomsburg and have been married 3 1/2 years.  Unfortunately now going through a divorce so I'm starting the whole single mom thing.

Nothing going on this weekend other than a picnic today and trying to get stuff ready to go back to work.

• I'm Julie.  I have been married 4 years. DD is 8 weeks.  I grew up in N. Virginia and met DH at Penn State.  Also big PSU fans! I plan on returning to work part-time in a few weeks.  Currently live in Montgomery county.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"