Maryland Babies
Options

does anyone go to infants n more in kingsville?

do you like it? how are the teachers? i am going for the tour tomorrow.
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Re: does anyone go to infants n more in kingsville?

• Options
    We start on Monday, but will be there tomorrow late afternoon dropping off stuff so maybe you'll see us!  I love what I know about it so far; I have visited it a few times.  The place is very clean, the director always returns my emails that same day, the infant room teacher has 25+ years experience, they are big on regs, which I liked, and it is a small place, which I also liked.  You can watch your child all day on your computer if you want, which is cool too (everything but the outside and the changing tables is what you can see of their room only).  They almost never close (even during all of those awful snowstorms we had), they have great hours (6:30a-6p) and the price was right.  Honestly, it was the only place where we envisioned our DD at.  They now also have ages 3 and 4 there.  Oh and there is no more part time care there as they are now booming with kids!  I think there might be a waitlist now. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers image
  • Options
    i love the kiddie cam too. they have a few opening right now. i drove up there yesterday and looked in the windows and it seems nice and clean. i cant wait to see it later. i just want t o feel comfortable when i go back to work. thanks for your input 
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

My DH and I interviewed and toured infants n more back in June. We really liked them, the small feel of the center, the director was really nice, made you feel welcome. The only reasons why we didn't go with them was the distance from my house/work and the cost (even though cheaper than most centers, was still high compared to in-home). And I really wanted to put DD in a smaller setting with less children. But all in all if I had to go with a center, they would be my first choice.

Good luck today!

• Options

We have friends that take their son their. They seem to like it although they did have a problem a few weeks back where there son fell and fractured his head and was not told about it until they questioned the swelling on his skull. I know that his teacher was fired after the incident. They saw the video and confirmed that it was an accident so Im assuming the teacher being fired was because she did not report the fall. 

Other then that they like it there.  They REALLY like the web cam. I think that was what sold them on it since they dont live or work in the area.

• Options

imageTeagiedo:
    do you like it? how are the teachers? i am going for the tour tomorrow.

If you do end up enrolling with them...I would love it if you gave my name...they do incentives for referrals.  If you felt comfortable doing so, my name is Christy or you can just say Amelia's mom.  :)  Hope you liked your tour there!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"