Pennsylvania Babies
Options

Since it's slow, who's excited for FOOTBALL?!

We are planning on going to every PSU home game this season. DH is thrilled and I am excited, too. Can't wait to take DS tailgating.

Who else will be going to some games?

In my bag: Canon 60D, 50mm 1.4, Tamron 28-75 2.8, 430exii Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Since it's slow, who's excited for FOOTBALL?!

• Options
    Me!  I'm so excited for the fall this year.  I'm already going to the Colts/Eagles game with my Dad in November.  Hopefully we can find some time to get up to a PSU game at some point too. 
  • Options

imagePennyLane06:
    Me!  I'm so excited for the fall this year.  I'm already going to the Colts/Eagles game with my Dad in November.  Hopefully we can find some time to get up to a PSU game at some point too. 

I WANT TO GO! DH and I are huge Colts fans... And of course it takes a whole weekend and a lot of money to go to a home game, and DH won't go to an away game. :(

Can't wait to get to some high school games... I love the fall! I just went maternity clothes shopping and every outfit I picked out I said "This will look so cute at football games this fall!"

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Not going to any games, but I'll be watching (and DVR-ing for hubs to watch when he gets back from deployment! lol)

Next year, DH and I plan on taking DD to some games!  I heard they're playing Navy next year, so I know DH would LOVE to go to that game! lol We've got her PSU cheerleader outfit for next year already! haha  and her Bib!

• Options

Well, that's a great perk of being back in PA, isn't it? 

I am excited.  We don't have PSU tix this year, but that's OK, because we hardly used them last year - we didn't have a baby sitter.   But I was reading the college football preview in the newspaper this weekend and I can't believe the first game is coming up so fast.

And an FYI  to anyone coming to PSU to tailgate - buying parking the day of the game now costs $40!  If you go to the BJC the day before and buy your parking, you can still get it for $10.  That $40 parking fee is just crazy.  I'm mentioning it, because it really hasn't been that publicized around here.

"Little seahorse/Floating on a primal tide/Quickening like a/Spark in a haystack side/I already love you/And I don't even know who you are" -Bruce Cockburn BabyFetus TickerLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BOOKWORMS and BUTTERFLIES
  • Options

WE ARE.......................

Don't think we will be able to get to one this year since we have so many plans already for the fall.  Crying

BFP #1= DD, We've been TTC DC #2 since 8/11. BFP #2 on 4/18/12, BO confirmed on 5/21/12, natural mc 0n 6/1/12. BFP #3 on 10/11/12.... Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"