South Florida Babies
Options

Good Daycare in Pembroke Pines??

Ladies, I am due in December, and I will need a daycare in Pembroke Pines starting in March.  Any recomendations?  Cost? 

THANSK!

Re: Good Daycare in Pembroke Pines??

• Options

Hello,

Im sorry I do not know of a good daycare in Pembroke Pines, but I am a stay at home mom and have been looking to take on an everyday job as a nanny/ babysitter. I will be cheaper then the daycare centers, and it will be a cleaner enviroment!  I already have all the toys possible, and I am learning to speak Spanish, and I just bought the "Your baby can speake Spanish" I think two languages is a postive thing, and if you do not like I would completly understnad and respect all of your wishes! :)  Also it is a lesser chance of the baby geting sick!...  I was planning to go back to work after one year, but i thought this was a better idea,since i have been taking on some babysitting jobs. And also I have references as I was a Nanny twice before!! :) 

P.S.  Just an idea!

Thank you,

Nicole

• Options

My daughter just started school now, but before that I did a lot of looking around and visiting places.  The school where she's at starts at 18 months, but the one I saw that takes babies and I really liked was called Chesterbrook, it's right off of Sheridan and 75, next to the Cracker Barrel. 

I'm not sure where you are in Pines, because that's west, but it was very nice. 

image image

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I am also looking for somewhere starting January 24th.  A lot of places don't take infants or they just didnt feel right when I walked in.  There is Toddler Tech on University around Sheridan (not sure if its just north or south of Sheridan) - they were 140 a week I think for infants and There is also La Petit Academy on Douglas just north of Taft st I think. They are $195 a week, super expensive but I fell in love with it there.  It was clean, the babies were all engaged the staff seemed super attentive (and i didnt have an appointment - just walked in and asked to be shown around).

Still researching though....

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I live in West Pines and take my son to a Creative Child in Weston/Sunrise. It's about a 20 min drive for me but I love the place and so does he.I looked at a lot of the ones in Pines (never did go to Chesterbrook though) and of the ones I saw I like Creative child that much better.
  • Options

My friend takes her son to Chesterbrook and she is on a constant rave about this place, he's been there for two years now and she could not love it more.

If you are more east there is a Tutor Time on University and Taft, I fell in love with this place but not convinient to where I have to go for work, otherwise it would have been a definite choice for me.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Check out the listings at the following site.  Then, I called and narrowed it down.  Finally, I visited.  https://www.familycentral.org/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"