D.C. Area Babies

Boo At The Zoo

For those of you that have gone in past years, do you think that Boo at the Zoo is worth while for a 10mo old?  DS would get in free so we would just be paying for mine & DHs tickets (not cheap $30pp).  Would seeing the animals and the other people/kids in costumes be fun or overwhelming?  I LOVE Halloween and think this would be a good time, but DH says he thinks we should wait until next year.  If you've gone how old were your LOs?

Re: Boo At The Zoo

• I'm on the fence as well. I think it would be really fun to do with a bunch of friends, but $30 is a bit steep. I think I'd save that $30 and put it towards Brew at the Zoo, personally ; )
    The DC Nest. Winers welcome.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I think he is probably a little young to appreciate it and I would look for free or cheaper things to do around that time.  But if you guys would fun as adults I think it would be a good time.

• Loading the player...
  • We have gone for the past two years and DD was 1.5 and 2.5.  It is fun and we go with a group of friends.  He will not enjoy it at his age and it is truthfully more about collecting treats than seeing the animals. 

If you do decide, do not go on a weekend.  It is packed.  Go early on a weekday. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"