New Jersey Babies

Pediatrician recommendation - Morris County

Hi.  Can anyone recommend a pediatrician in Morris County (preferable near Parsippany, Morris Plains, Randolph, Succasunna, etc.)?  Thanks!

Re: Pediatrician recommendation - Morris County

• we go to a family practice - they treat infants to elderly. Drs. Marzella and Patel in East Hanover - on ridgedale ave.  They have been great for all our kids and DH - i don't go to them b/c i call on that office for my job- but would go to them if I didn't.
  • Dr. Daniel Kahn at Parsippany Pediatrics.  he's wonderful
  • Loading the player...
  • denville pediatrics in denville, nj. my father is a doc & so i know many physicians in the area & they all send their kids there. in addition, i teach in morris county & know at least 10+ kids who go there. the practice has 6 doctors & they are all fantastic but the  fave is dr. scott vergano
  • imagechristmasdust:
    denville pediatrics in denville, nj. my father is a doc & so i know many physicians in the area & they all send their kids there. in addition, i teach in morris county & know at least 10+ kids who go there. the practice has 6 doctors & they are all fantastic but the  fave is dr. scott vergano

they were my ped as a child and if ilived near there still my kids would go there! dr scott vergano is the best

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagechristmasdust:
    denville pediatrics in denville, nj. my father is a doc & so i know many physicians in the area & they all send their kids there. in addition, i teach in morris county & know at least 10+ kids who go there. the practice has 6 doctors & they are all fantastic but the  fave is dr. scott vergano

We go here also!  I really like the practice! 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"