South Florida Babies

Where did you buy your nursery furniture? LIP

I am in love with this crib from pottery barn, but the matching dresser is not that good in quality (as per the reviews). I thought about buying this dresser from Ikea but its going to be different shades of white. ugh.

I can not find any crib that I like in White at either, babies R us, BuybuyBaby, Target, jcpenny, burlington baby depot or Belini. Please help.

Where did you buy your nursery furniture?

thank you! 

My Blog: One Project at a Time Blog

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Chart
CP 05/09
BFP on 7/26/09 - M/C 8/13/09 @ 7 Wks
BFP on 10/28/09 - M/C 11/9/09 @ 5 Wks 2 Days
1/25/10 - RPL results everything normal but have low Progesterone
BFP on 06/09/10 - EDD 02/20/2011

Re: Where did you buy your nursery furniture? LIP

• Baby Love......it is great quality (thus far) and we didn't go as broke as we would have with the other set I liked at Belini.  If you have not been to the store, I recommend going just for the experience; their staff is amazing!

Photo courtesy of www.yaporiginals.com
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    It's Beshert
  • Loading the player...
  • imageGenaAndJosh:
    Baby Love......it is great quality (thus far) and we didn't go as broke as we would have with the other set I liked at Belini.  If you have not been to the store, I recommend going just for the experience; their staff is amazing!

Thank you! This is our next stop, I think next weekend we are going to take a drive up there. 

Thanks again. 

My Blog: One Project at a Time Blog

My Chart
    CP 05/09
    BFP on 7/26/09 - M/C 8/13/09 @ 7 Wks
    BFP on 10/28/09 - M/C 11/9/09 @ 5 Wks 2 Days
    1/25/10 - RPL results everything normal but have low Progesterone
    BFP on 06/09/10 - EDD 02/20/2011
  • We got our furniture at Ideal Baby also.  They only had the crib on the floor so we asked to see the catalog from the manufacturer (Sorelle) and found a dresser that we liked that matched the crib. 
    image image

• I got mine at Ideal Baby as well. It was the Sorelle Alex 4-in-1 crib and combo dresser and they were the only store to carry that model. They had them in stock and it was delivered within a week. They also put the crib together for us when they brought it over. My sister in law ordered from Restoration Hardware and they did not put the crib together for them.
  • We got our cribs from Baby Love as well... and I agree with Gena, even if you don't buy anything there, you must go for the exprience!  I thought everyone was crazy saying this before I went, but I have to agree with them, and so does DH.

The coordinating dresser had a 16 wk wait, so we opted to go with a dresser from another collection (still to be found).  We had liked a couple from BBB, we just need to see them again in person to make sure the wood matches.

GL

-- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • The crib was from Ideal baby in espresso.  Then, we got the Hemnes dresser and nightstand and the Expedit bookcase from Ikea all in brown-black.  The wood finish on the crib is not as dark as the Ikea furniture, but you can't really tell, especially, with all the decorations, bedding, etc.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"