South Jersey Babies
Options

recs for ob/gyn in ocean county

am not orginally from Toms River and was wondering if anyone had any recs for obgyns that were affliated with Community medical center.

A friend reccommended Ocean Gynecological & Obstetrics group on rt. 70 that is affliated only with Kimbal, but I heard that it is very old and the facilities are not that "nice".

Any insight into drs. affliated with Community or expriences with Kimbal medical would be greated appreciated.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: recs for ob/gyn in ocean county

• Options
    I go to North Dover Obgyn.  I love everyone there.  They made my pregnancy and birth a wonderful experience even though it didn't go at all as I had hoped (ended up having an emergency c-section).  They were very helpful and answered any questions I had.  I saw almost all the doctors there at some point but for the most part I saw one of the midwifes, Denise Priestly. I'm a very picky person when it comes to doctors and this practice totally exceeded my expectations.
  • Options

When I lived in Ocean County, I also went to North Dover and saw Denise Priestly a few times for regular check-ups. I went there from about age 18 (first gyno appt) to 25 when I moved to Burlington County. I very much liked their office and was impressed by every doctor I saw, especially Denise and Dr. Jackman.

My only beef is that it can be hard to get through on the phone because they're always so busy. If I had to call for something, I'd always allot at least 10-15 minutes of waiting time on hold.

STM due Feb. 2017!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    North Dover all the way!!! Every doctor and midwife there is AWESOME!! I just had my first baby 5 months ago and I was a high risk they were great Dr Azu even gave me her cell phone # so I could check in with her...they have great hours and offices in Brick and Lacey.
  • Options
    I go to Ocean obgyn on route 70 and I love it there. I see Dr. Cahill and he is very nice, and comfortable to be around!
  • Options

Another rec for North Dover Ob, the doctors are all great and they have Lab and Ultrasound right in the office which makes life a lot easier.

They also have satalite offices in Forked River and Brick town. 

Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Brielle OBGYN is also really, really great. They deliver out of ocean medical center ( brick ) and I cannot say enough great things about that hospital. Brielle has a large practice, you see every doctor throughout your pregnancy,  including the Nurse mid-wife, Barbara Lutz, who is AMAZING.
  • Options
    Also, Kimball is pretty old, not a great hospital, and on the verge of gross. I know nurses that have left there because of cleanliness issues and care issues. I was born there, and went there for treatment throughout my life, I would NEVER recommend that hospital.
  • Options
    I've been seeing Dr. Pesso at Toms River OB/Gyn since I was 18.  I have had tons of chick problems over the years, and he and his staff have been nothing but wonderful.  He's definately a doctor you should check out.
  • Options
    Another recommendation for North Dover!  I love, love, love that they do have so many Drs, midwives & the convienent hours.  Community was a beautiful hospital to deliver at too.  A little secret - try to get room 6 or 9 for post delivery, they are the largest rooms on the floor so if you tend to expect a lot of visitors these two are the best rooms to get.  They really do not take requests but I think my DH annoyed them so much they just gave in - lol!
  • Options
    Dr.mcdermott and Dr. Rezai in Manahawkin. They go to Community
  • Options
    imagemrs.stephans:
    Dr.mcdermott and Dr. Rezai in Manahawkin. They go to Community
    They are the best!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"