D.C. Area Babies

Review of Great Wolf Lodge in Williamsburg

AWESOME! We had such a great time! DS normally doesn't sleep well out but the water park wore him out each day. The only negative is they have this game for older kids that is spaced out all over the hotel so the damn kids clog up the elevators. We plan on going back next winter! An A+ trip for little ones!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Review of Great Wolf Lodge in Williamsburg

• Was there enough stuff for you to do also?  How would it be with an infant?  We've talked about going this winter since we didn't get to go on a vacation over the summer.  I just didn't know about taking J.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I saw a lot of infants there.  It is easy since the water park is a part of the hotel you can walk back to the room quickly if need be.  The water in the "kids" play area is kept really warm so I would feel fine about taking an infant in there to play. 

We didn't ride on any of the rides (slides, wipe out or the hot tub) we spent the whole time walking Chris all around.  But I would say it would be fun going even if we didn't have him.  They have a bar Wink  Next time I am having a few drinks and getting in that hot tub!  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks for the review - great to know it is good for little ones too. I want to go this winter with the girls and I was worried Molly might be too little to enjoy it.
  • Thanks for writing. Now that we have a LO, I'm always looking for kid-friendly options.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Thanks for posting this.  I was *just* looking at their website, wondering if it would be a good fit for our 2 yo and 10 mo.  Now I know! :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"