Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

Anyone watch the Duggars?

Surely I'm not the only one obsessed with the show.

What do you think of Josie's "travel system"? The carseat on an umbrella stroller... Is that safe?

Re: Anyone watch the Duggars?

• Options
    I saw that.  I think it is OK.  She has the car seat handle around the back of the stroller.  They have been doing this with all their kids.  It is a new car seat though.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • Options

imageLittleApple:
    I saw that.  I think it is OK.  She has the car seat handle around the back of the stroller.  They have been doing this with all their kids.  It is a new car seat though.

Yeah I saw the handle around the stroller so I guessed it was ok - as long as the handle is locked in position. I'd just never seen anyone do it that way before.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Even with the handle around the stroller, it didn't seem entirely safe.  I cringed when I saw her then carry everything down the stairs.  She had so much stuff that I can only imagine how heavy that thing was.  Seems like it would have been easy to drop her or even trip walking down the stairs.  And for what?  To save another trip up and down the stairs?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    i was totally shocked that it was an umbrella stroller she had the carseat in...never would have crossed my mind to try that cuz they aren't very sturdy...she def made me nervous when seh carried it all down the stairs!
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"