Adoption
Options

They are gone

Our children were picked up this morning to go back to bio mom.  We still have no clear answers as to why the system seems determined to reunify with a mom who clearly has proven over and over that she can not parent.  We hope they come back to us soon if that is the plan and with minimal damage.
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: They are gone

• Options

I'm so sorry that this happened.  I don't understand why the system works the way it does sometimes.  I'll say a prayer for your kids.

Take care. 

• Options
    Hugs.  I will never understand a system that throws away a childhood waiting for "parents" to grow up. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am so sorry.  I'll NEVER understand our foster care system.  It so often seems to hurt rather than to help.  I hope everything is resolved soon and in the best interests of the children. Hugs!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm sorry. I'll pray for you and your kids.
    After 2years TTC and 1yr,2mo waiting for an adoption match, our blessing is here!

"You may not have my eyes or smile, but from that very first moment you had my heart"Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Surprise BFP made our family complete!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options

I'm so sorry.  I hope and pray the kids will be alright.  If hey are in an unsafe situation, I pray that they will be removed and returned to your care as soon, and with as little trauma, as possible.

Stay strong.

• Options
    sending you lots and lots of hugs.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry! I hope they come back soon as well. T&P's coming your way!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    So, so sorry. That is just heartbreaking.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Moved to Domestic Adoption 9/09 Matched 10/09 Sweet little Luke was born 12/9/09!
  • Options
    I'm so sorry.  I will be thinking of you and the kids.  I hope things work out one way or another.

TTC since May 2006. After 3 failed Clomid cycles, 2 failed Injectibles/IUIs, 2 failed IVFs and 1 failed FET, we moved on to adoption! 

Last ditch FET resulted in BFP, and identical twin girls!

• Options
    I'm so sorry!!  I too get so irritated with the foster care system.  It breaks my heart and has to be so hard for your family!  Thinking of you!
    TTC #1 since 12/07 SA 9/08=borderline normal HSG 1/09 found R tube blocked Multiple IUIs both with oral and injectible drugs from 2/09-2/11 Started domestic adoption process in 5/10, homestudy complete 9/10 Failed adoption after home with baby for 2 weeks 11/10 Blessed through the miracle of private adoption with a son, born 6/6/11 (his grandma's bday) 7lbs 9oz 20.5 inches long! So worth the wait!
  • Options
    sorry.  ((((hugs))))
    Left, Right
  • Options
    So sorry. T&P's coming your way.
  • Options
    I am so sorry. That is just heartbreaking
  • Options
    I am so sorry.. I really hope there is a reason for God's plan in this case. Good thoughts coming your way.
  • Options
    :( Hugs to you....
    image Best friends and sisters... 24 months and 16 months
  • Options
    I am so sorry. {hugs}
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"