Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

How long is thawed baby food good for.

I didn't see these type of details on Wholsomebabyfoods.com. I defrosted two ounces and she only ate 1 ounce. Can I put it in fride and re-heat later? Also, how long does it stay good sitting out after defrosted? I defrost by popping in microwave for a few seconds.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: How long is thawed baby food good for.

• Options
    I usually go by the 24 hour rule as long as it's refrigerated, and especially if it's been mixed with formula.
  • Options
    I was asking how long can it sit out like if we were going somewhere and I brought it with me. Would  I just bring cubes or could I defrost and let sit out for a few hours.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    If it has formula or breastmilk in it, then is shouldn't sit out. ?If you DC has eaten out of it you can't use it later (bacteria). But thawed food is fine in the fridge for 48 hours. ?If you are going to take it with you all day I'd take it as an ice cube and it would thaw by the time you were going to use it. ?It's fine.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    If it has formula or breastmilk in it, then it shouldn't sit out. ?If you DC has eaten out of it you can't use it later (bacteria). But thawed food is fine in the fridge for 48 hours. ?If you are going to take it with you all day I'd take it as an ice cube and it would thaw by the time you were going to use it. ?It's fine.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"