Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

Aww - My late 20's

I turned 26 today!!

I'm at work, but it beats jury duty. DH is taking me to lunch today and I received cards from both my men this morning.

I also changed my siggy challenge pic.

Random Questions: Do you say thank you to each person on FB or one big one at the end of the day?

I have been personally thanking everyone this morning. It's 8:31 here and that is already 22 people. I can't hang with this all day..;)

Re: Aww - My late 20's

• Options

Happy Birthday!  I would say just do one big thank you at the end of the day!!

Have a great day!!

• Options

I say thank you to each one.  Or, I have been today.  lol It's my birthday today too, as well as one other woman who already posted today. So...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I also did one big TY at the end of the day.

Happy Birthday!  I hope its fantastic!  :)

(c) Holly Aprecio Photography - Oct 2011

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Happy Birthday!!!! (and one big thank you at the end of the day is good!)
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageMonicaBB:

I say thank you to each one.  Or, I have been today.  lol It's my birthday today too, as well as one other woman who already posted today. So...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Yeah to all of the Feisty Virgo women. Happy Birthday!

• Options
    Happy Birthday!! Party!!! I would just say one big TY at the end of the day Smile

When I turned 26 last year I told DH that I was officially headed downhill to 30...hehe
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

26 isn't "late" 20s it's still your mid.

ETA: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

click the pic (blog)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Happy birthday! I hope you have a great day!

I'd say one big thank you at the end of the day. 

• Options
    For some reason, I get very few Happy Birthdays on FB.Sad But I do one big thank you at the end of the day, to the 3-4 people that did say it.
    Effing crazy people.
  • Options
    Happy Birthday! And I'd just give one big TY shout-out at the end of the day.
  • Options

Happy Birthday!

And Virgos Rule! (I'm Sept 6)

• Options
    Welcome to the wonderful world of late 20's!  Happy Birthday!  Um, I usually just thank everyone the following day.
  • Options
    Happy Birthday.Cake I am right behind you next month I will be on Army reserve duty for mine. Though for thank you's I would wait untill the end of the day.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"