Secondary IF

**CHI-06**

Hey there... Congrats on your little girl... So we tried for #2 together and it looks like we will be able to try and tackle #3 together!!

How is the new LO doing???

Alyssa born 6/14/05 at 8 lbs 2oz - Ashley born 3/27/10 at 6 lbs 13oz
We had 2 years of IF trying to conceive #2 and one loss during that time. We are currently trying for #3! had another loss the end of June
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: **CHI-06**

•  

Daughter born July 2008; Daughter born March 2010 Son born August 2011
  • I know!  Hopefully we won't be trying for #3 for too long either!  :)

My little girl is doing great!  I can't believe how big she is getting already!  It probably helps convince me it's okay to start trying cause she is such an easy baby!  My oldest just loves her too... I feel so lucky!

I am nervous to try again now cause we have two left frozen.  Am nervous about making the thaw and them taking... I don't want to have to do a fresh cycle again.  Trying to not think about it and take it one day at a time!  I also have to start weaning my baby now :(

What is your plan?  Just trying on your own for now?

How's your lil one?

• Loading the player...
  • We are going to try on our own I think for a couple months since we were able to do it so quickly with DD#1 maybe we will luck out again.  It is kinda nice not having all the appointments and set times to have to "GET IT ON" Embarrassed

When do you think you are going to thaw and do the next cycle? 

You will have to share so pictures of the LO... I would love to see how cute she is!!!

We had 2 years of IF trying to conceive #2 and one loss during that time. We are currently trying for #3! had another loss the end of June
  • Yeah it is a nice feeling to just go with the flow and not worry about charting, meds, appts etc etc... technically we have not been preventing since my daughter was born but I am also nursing still.  I made the RE appt for the last week of Sept and will start weaning that week.  I will have to do blood tests again so maybe starting a cycle end of Oct or beginning of Nov?  We will see what they say I guess but we will start as soon as we can after that RE appt. 

Hopefully you will get another pleasant surprise and not have to go back to the Dr for help...it takes all the fun out of it!  Stick out tongue

do I have to have pictures on like shutterfly to post them?  I am honestly not sure how to...

• You can download pics to tinypic.com and shrink them... then they give you codes that you can put in your info box... or you can create a shutterfly share site and share the address and we can view them that way too.  

Well, I look forward to the journey with you for hopefully our #3!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"