Pennsylvania Babies

Need day care recommendations in Mechanicsburg area

I'm looking for a good day care recommendation or even an in home daycare in the Mechanicsburg area.

Thanks!

Re: Need day care recommendations in Mechanicsburg area

• DS went to Goddard in the Rossmoyne business park when I was working. We were very happy there.
  • We use Children's Family Center, which is at Messiah Village. We've been there since Adam was an infant, and we're very happy there. It's relatively inexpensive, and the teachers are wonderful!
  • Loading the player...
  • I just called Children's Family Center and they don't have any openings for a 2 year old.

Goddard is pretty pricey for us and they don't include lunch.  

This is really stressing me!

• We considered:
    Goddard, Children's Family Center, Children's Garden, Chesterbrook, and CACC in Camp Hill (I can't remember the official name.  Sunriz sent her daughter there before they moved).

{Blog}
    TTC since Jan 07. Dx with PCOS Jan 08 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We've decided to go with Goddard 3 days a week.  I hope she loves it!
  • Not sure if youre still looking for info, but just in case...... I just started the ghastly process of finding daycare for my dd as well. I called about 15 places in the Mburg area. I am planning to tour Kidz Quarterz, Kids on Campus, and the Mburg Learning Center (St Pauls Church) next week. Other places I called included: both Goddard Schools, Child Bright, Apple Dumpling Gang, Beautiful Beginnings, Silver Springs Presby Church, Lambs Gate Childrens Center and KinderCare. Goddard School was by far the most expensive (for infants), except for Beautiful Beginnings which for some odd reason charges nearly $300 a week. Their rate is pretty average for older ages though. I hope this helps for ideas that might work for you.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"