Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

***Sharmurph*** GET IN HERE!!!!

We can no longer be bump 'buddies'...you're a redskins fan!  Please move out of this area! Angry

I'm kidding!

Re: ***Sharmurph*** GET IN HERE!!!!

• Options
    Butting in: Your siggy pic is SO cute mrs Sherod!
  • Options
    haha I just saw her blinged out redskins logo in her siggy. Are you a cowboys fan, or just don't like the skins? I am a cowboys fan. there is only one other bumpie I know of that is as well.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    HAHAHAHAH!  I'm only a Skins fan cause that's how I was raised (along with the Chargers too!)!!!  DH doesn't let me watch any skins games so I don't even know anything about them anymore---I really have no choice but to be a Ravens fan around here but my heart will always belong to Joe Gibbs (even though John Harbaugh is smokin'!)
  • Options
    NVM I just saw that you're from MD... so ravens?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageNikibug:
    Butting in: Your siggy pic is SO cute mrs Sherod!

Awwwww...thanks!

• Options

imagejoshandash06:
    NVM I just saw that you're from MD... so ravens?

Hehehe...yup...DH started asking me to watch the games with him.  Now I'm a fan..not hardcore though.  I will be getting LO a Derrick Mason jersey so it will have his name on the back...hehehe...I'm so corny.

• Options

imagesharmurph18:
    HAHAHAHAH!  I'm only a Skins fan cause that's how I was raised (along with the Chargers too!)!!!  DH doesn't let me watch any skins games so I don't even know anything about them anymore---I really have no choice but to be a Ravens fan around here but my heart will always belong to Joe Gibbs (even though John Harbaugh is smokin'!)

Hehehe...go DH!!!!

• Options

And BTW....I took Max on some errands this weekend in his Ravens jersey and he was the most popular person everywhere we went!  Man, if I was single I know how I'd pick up guys!  One woman even said "Look at you lookin' all sexy in your Ravens jersey!"---Um YUCK!

• Options

My DH is a Redskins fan.
    I'm an Eagles fan.

We rarely speak to each other during football season.  LOL

(c) Holly Aprecio Photography - Oct 2011

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagesharmurph18:

And BTW....I took Max on some errands this weekend in his Ravens jersey and he was the most popular person everywhere we went!  Man, if I was single I know how I'd pick up guys!  One woman even said "Look at you lookin' all sexy in your Ravens jersey!"---Um YUCK!

Hey Lady...you will NOT rob from this cradle!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"