Orange County Babies

1st birthday registry?

My playgroup is divided..did any of you do a TRU or another registry for your LO's 1st birthday?

Re: 1st birthday registry?

• Not exactly...  My mom said people wanted some gift ideas, though, so I did make a "wish list" on Amazon for Keira.  I didn't give the information out to anyone or anything, but that way, if anyone asked my mom, she had some items that she could suggest.
  • Haha no. But this weekend both of my grandparents did ask me if I was making a registry for her. I have given some people suggestions when they asked, though. 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • no.  i do not think this is necessary, really people do this?  

i wanted no gifts for DJ's 1st and 2nd birthdays and went against family who said not to.  this year was the last year, it will be no gifts from now on.  it is too much.   

• imageweebaby:

no.  i do not think this is necessary, really people do this?  

i wanted no gifts for DJ's 1st and 2nd birthdays and went against family who said not to.  this year was the last year, it will be no gifts from now on.  it is too much.   

Ditto! DD has so many toys now we already have a big box ready to adopt a family this Christmas.

We did do a registry but only gave it to those who asked.

• Thanks ladies.
  • I think I'm going to make a wish list, but will only tell people about it if they ask me if I have one.  I know a lot of people like knowing what to get LOs.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"