Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

3 meals

When did you start 3 meals a day with your LO? My DD is almost 7 months and I decided to add lunch, I wanted to get her on a better eating, sleeping schedule and was curious about others...
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: 3 meals

• Options
    We started doing 3 meals a day when we began BLW (baby led weaning) at 5 3/4 months.  It didn't matter if she ate much or not but she did get 2-3 food choices per meal and ate when we ate.  She feeds herself so she decided when to really eat the meals.  DD is very food motivated so she did eat at all 3 meals Stick out tongue
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options

I started DD on 3 meals a day at 6 months.  Her Pedi suggested that I do breakfast, lunch, and dinner. DD gets oatmeal and a fruit for breakfast, oatmeal and a veggie  (or a veggie and fruit) for lunch and a veggie and fruit for dinner. She is a good eater and we have been able to cut out 2 bottles a day so far.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    A little after 6 months. We started with one meal a day and then added another meal each month 'til we hit 3 meals.
  • Options
    Yesterday, at 8 months, but he really only wanted to eat breakfast...so it didn't really work out.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"