Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

LO "schedule" is changing...

DS will be 6 months old in 2 days and over the past 2 weeks he has been changing his little schedule he's been on... He's gone to eating every 4 hrs and napping 3 times/day but now he's not sleeping good at night AT ALL!!  He goes to bed okay initially, but then waked up around 12:30 and just cries and cries!  We started trying to let him CIO some (going in about every 5 mins to check on him) but last night he cried for about an hour and a half!  How many times/day are your LO's napping and for how long?  I'm wondering if he's getting too much sleep during the day now so he's not tired at night.  He seems sleepy for all 3 naps and gets super fussy if he misses one though so I don't really know what to do!  His bedtime routine starts at 7:30-8:00 and he's normally in bed between 8:30-9:00.  Any suggestions would be appreciated because the crying for 1.5 hrs last night was pretty rough for him and me!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: LO "schedule" is changing...

• Options
    My LO takes 2 naps/day usually about 3 hrs total nap time.  Then 12 hrs at night (not straight through) she gets a dream feed b4 I go to bed and then wakes around 5:30 to nurse and then goes back to sleep for a couple hrs.
  • Options
    My LO naps about an hour twice a day. She sleeps pretty good [12-13 hours at night] I keep her on a pretty tight schedule making sure no matter where we are she's able to get her two naps in that day or her night time schedule will be all messed up.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Do you wake your LO's up from napping?  Usually his naps are only about an hour but like this afternoon when DH was watching LO he napped for over 2 hrs!  I've always been told to never wake a sleeping baby, but i don't want him to not sleep at night because he's sleeping too much during naps!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"