LGBT Parenting

Anyone have symptoms post IUI?

I had one done last month and had not one symptom, then AF came.  I decided to do 2 this month and am currently 1 & 2 days post IUI.  I have such severe back pain today, that I can barely get up.  Anyone else experience anything like this?  I've never had back pain in my life, so this is a bit disconcerting.  I'll call the office Monday, but am just wondering if this is normal or if anyone experienced it.  
imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Anyone have symptoms post IUI?

• I didn't think pre-implantation symptoms wee possible, but I am by no means an expert on the topic.  I had thought the earliest you could have a symptom would be day 6 or 7.
  • That's what I thought too, but I've never in my life had back pain and this is extremely severe. I'm in bed again, day 2. I don't think they are implantation symptoms, just some kind of reaction to whatever she used.  The only different thing added to my routine were the IUIs.

I was googling this stuff and stumbled upon some IUI message board where many people complained of the same thing, 1-2 days after, but it goes away within a week or so.  Some think it's the cleaning agent they use for the wash, that you react to it.  I had 25 mil one day, and 18 mil the next day.  That's much higher than the 6 mil I had in July. I'm thinking that has something to do with it and am hoping they are right and it goes away very soon.  

imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm so sorry you're having a bad reaction :(  I was shocked by how uncomfortable I was after my IUI - not back pain, though...just horrible bloat, cramping and pain.  Hope it passes quickly! 
  • I had my second IUI yesterday and had terrible bloat all day! I un buttoned my jeans any chance I got. This morning it is much better but still have that full feeling. I hope it gets better and GL!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My partner and I just did our second IUI attempt a few days ago and I experienced some cramping this time. We were told it was a result of what they put in the sample. Some women react to it. I didn't react to it the first time when we did it in July, but have definitely noticed this time around! Good luck!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"