Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

Any know of a good hair stylest in plano/Richardson area?

I need to get my hair cut asap! My grandma is convinced that I should go to hers, I am young and really need my hair styled. I need someone who is not going to charge me an arm and a leg to cut my hair. 

Re: Any know of a good hair stylest in plano/Richardson area?

• Options
    Inner City Hair Salon in Allen @ Alma and McDermott.  Ask for Anthony.  I've gone to him for years!  Love him!!  (972) 390-2237.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    He's in Dallas (on the NW corner of Forest and Preston, so easy to get to from a highway), but is excellent and understands young clientele.  You can get an appointment with Bobby at www.bobbyjackjones.com.  He has his own small salon in the Sola Salons in that shopping center.  BTW, there's a Paciugo in the same shopping center, in case you need some incentive to go there!
    BFP#1 4/17/10...EDD 1/6/11...M/C 5/28/10 BFP#2 11/19/10...EDD 8/4/11 Squeaker born 7/30.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I am a hairdresser in Plano. I work at Imagique Hair and Spa. I have been doing it for over 6 years. I am 26 and keep up with the new trends and techniques. I charge $55 for a haircut and Blowdry. You can call to schedule 469-855-4876 or go online to Schedulicity.com and put in Jennifer Jeffrey in Plano!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"