Military Families
Options

hubby shared this vid with me...

thought you ladies would appreciate it. it made us both tear up. it's not a homecoming vids [those always make me bawl my eyeballs out!!!]

hope you enjoy!!!

Oh tip: turn your speakers up so you can hear what's going on on the radio in the beginning. It plays a role i think!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtube_gdata&v=KTb6qdPu8JE

Re: hubby shared this vid with me...

• Options
    Can I ask what it is before I watch? 
  • Options
    it's military related it's called "I fought for you" it's completely moving and touching! amazing vid imo
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Of course, I cried.  My hubs laughed at me until I explained it to him.  Then he understood why I cried.  Sigh...
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Mother to Gavin, born September 11, 2007, and Magdalena, born March 21, 2009, Angel Baby MC February 13, 2010, Cynthia, born August 28, 2010 and gone September 17, 2010, Gabriella, born and gone August 28, 2010, and Abigayle, born March 12, 2012
  • Options
    lol i did too. what was funny to me was when i looked over at my hubby while i was watching it [tears streaming] HE WAS CRYING. my hubby is 6'4", military and pretty macho...i rarely see him cry but it was cute [shhh] lol 
  • Options
    OH i totally forgot to mention that everyone in the vid are actual military veterans. the first guy to stand and salute [old guy] really did fight in the battle of the bulge. and those are all their real children/grandchildren!
  • Options
    Is this going to make me cry and miss my husband even more?  If so, I definitely can't watch it.  Not today.  I'm in a horrible deployment mood today.  LOL
  • Options
    awwww...deployments super duper icky suck. bad days suck WORSE. it will most likely make you cry so you might save it for a good day lol. it's not deployment related; it's like actual veterans saying they fought for you. it's so moving. but it's also touching...pulls at heartstrings. 
  • Options
    Ok, I'll definitely save it for a better day then.
  • Options
    Anytime they bring in the old timers it brings a tear to my eye Sad.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"