North Dakota Babies

Anybody have a Pikkolo?

https://www.theportablebaby.com/pikkolo.html 

I'm still trying to make up my mind about a carrier.  Caroline has outgrown the carriers we have and although I don't think I would use it a whole not, it would still come in handy sometimes, especially when we're traveling.

I'm torn between this and the Ergo and maybe the Becco. 

Re: Anybody have a Pikkolo?

• I don't, but I do have an Ergo and I love it. M weighs 22 lbs and I felt that the Moby wasn't holding him up enough. The Ergo is really comfortable. The only thing that I don't like is that you can't have the baby face out, and right now he refuses to be facing inward.
  • imagelibertadw:
    thing that I don't like is that you can't have the baby face out, and right now he refuses to be facing inward.

This is my biggest reservation about the Ergo. 

• Loading the player...
  • In this case I would recommend the Lille baby. It is almost just like a moby but they can face out, but then again I'm not familiar with a pikkolo.
  • imageMrsBlayne:
    In this case I would recommend the Lille baby. It is almost just like a moby but they can face out, but then again I'm not familiar with a pikkolo.

I had never heard of this one.  I like its versatility.  Do you have one?

• I did but I had already gotten the moby so I sold it. I never tried it out but it looked really cool! Although the one you are looking at looks nice too.
  • imageMrsBlayne:
    I did but I had already gotten the moby so I sold it. I never tried it out but it looked really cool! Although the one you are looking at looks nice too.

So what are you going to use when B gets too big for the Moby?

• I have an Ergo that I use all the time.  G sleeps great in it so I end up wearing him in it most days now.  I want a Beco because they're so cute, but I can't justify spending the money on one yet.  DH would kill me!
  • imageludyjanboltz:

imageMrsBlayne:
    I did but I had already gotten the moby so I sold it. I never tried it out but it looked really cool! Although the one you are looking at looks nice too.

So what are you going to use when B gets too big for the Moby?

I meant to say Ergo! I have a moby but we use the ergo and ring sling mostly now.

• I have a Beco & love it. I know it stinks that the Ergo & Beco don't allow for outward facing...but this is really all about baby's comfort & ease of use. It's not ergonomically correct for baby to face that way (hence the name Ergo). So when you think of it this way maybe it helps to justify that baby will be more comfy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"