South Jersey Babies

Beach rec for toddler rides?

I hope you ladies are able to help me out!  We are heading to Stone Harbor this weekend, and I'd love to take DD on a few rides.  What beach has good "first time" rides?  I never took notice in Wildwood, but are there some there?

Thank you for any help!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Christmas PJ's! Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Beach rec for toddler rides?

• Wildwood has some great rides, and some of them are parent friendly, meaning you won't have to use tickets for yourself when you go on the ride with her. My son loves the boats, train, elephants, and ride that has different vehicles that goes around. Last summer we rode on the train and vehicle one with him and he enjoyed it and this year he goes alone. Also there's a small "hot air balloon" ferris wheel that you could go on with her too. Maybe check out https://www.moreyspiers.com/ . They've got a ride search that you can see the different rides. Have fun!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thank you so much for sharing!  We are definitely excited.  I think Daddy will be riding with her this time.  Haha.  I'll check out the site- didn't even think of that.

Thanks again!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Christmas PJ's! Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm a huge fan of the Ocean City boardwalk for little kids.  It's much more contained than Wildwood and both piers have great kiddie rides for a reasonable price.

I remember Sea Isle also has a decent children's ride area, though they don't have a real 'boardwalk'.  It's just one section of the town by the beach...  I haven't been there in YEARS though, so I'm not sure if that's changed.

Me?  I definitely start with OC.  Have fun!

Piper, 4/10/10
    Connor, 3/16/15
    Morgan, EDD 9/22/16

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"